Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fao Kimi

minnnt_ts

hiya, i know u work as a valeter but was just wondering do u use a buffer or is it elbow grease? oh, and ur the only person i know who has got a new shape black tsport... so, them strange "insert" things on the front and back bumpers, dus it look out of place cos they r like a brownie colour. wud u agree? have u dun sumthin 2 em cos from the pictures uv posted they dont look out of place. If u cud let me know this wud b very much appreciated. Thanks.

Minnnt

sorry, i suppose i shud have dun really... but its an open subject, any1 can comment on what they use! :D

Minnnt

on my own car i do it by hand(you cant beat a hand job :eek: )

at work depends really on the condition of the car i'm working on,

as for the bits on my bumper if you mean the centre grey bits,

mine are the same as any other facelift Tsport,i use a type of silicone

on them(like back to black).

yours prob look brown cos of the colour of your car.

lol i have just pm'd u so ignore that! :P and i was thinkin of using back 2 black on mine, well... was thinkin of it whilst i had it!!! but thanks anyway... i think the inserts suit thunder grey but just wondered if u thought the same with a black car. begining 2 wish i had black now... u cant seem to shine thunder grey no matter how much time and effort u put in. my corsa is black and it gleams but they get sooooo dirty soooooo easily. Mega Stuff, Ta! :D

Minnnt

hiya, i know u work as a valeter but was just wondering do u use a buffer or is it elbow grease? oh, and ur the only person i know who has got a new shape black tsport... so, them strange "insert" things on the front and back bumpers, dus it look out of place cos they r like a brownie colour. wud u agree? have u dun sumthin 2 em cos from the pictures uv posted they dont look out of place. If u cud let me know this wud b very much appreciated. Thanks.

Minnnt

AdText.jpg

Sorry, but ....

u cant seem to shine thunder grey no matter how much time and effort u put in.

Just got myself some Swissol and Saturday morning is the time i apply it, after that, pic's will be up with a shine you won't believe! :thumbsup:

good i hope TO SEE it. I would like TO BE proven wrong. But i don't think thunder grey will ever stand out like black does... but YOU have a carbon bonnet, so people will BE looking at that instead. i love it, think its great.

Minnnt

good i hope TO SEE it. I would like TO BE proven wrong. But i don't think thunder grey will ever stand out like black does... but YOU have a carbon bonnet, so people will BE looking at that instead. i love it, think its great.

Minnnt

:thumbsup:

Thank YOU very much, much appreciated :D

gud gud, glad 2 keep ppl happy! :D sorry i couldnt resist it and i will be more thoughtful in the future.

Minnnt

Glad I am not the only one that finds Minnnt's Text speak annoying on the forums.

It really should be saved for the mobile phone. :angry:

haha, cant believe im being slated for speakin in TEXT SPEAK haha... quite childish i reckon! and mr t bone ur car is shiney i like it :D but u cant get any depth with em :crybaby: but u have suppased my expectation... thankya kindly.

Minnnt

I use Autoglym on the Sera...Super Resin Polish and then that finishing stuff that I can't remember the name of.

Whatever you use though, the finish gets better and shinier the more you use it. Some colours do shine up a lot better than others though.

Rich

haha, cant believe im being slated for speakin in TEXT SPEAK haha... quite childish i reckon! and mr t bone ur car is shiney i like it :D but u cant get any depth with em :crybaby: but u have suppased my expectation... thankya kindly.

Minnnt

Yes Minnnt, you are right, Text speak on forums is childish and totally unnecessary :angry:

Can you not see that your posts are rather annoying several members??

did you understand it? if so then i dont see the problem do you? stop being picky as i wouldnt imagine you are perfect in every way!

Minnnt

Drifting off topic here lads !

Back to shiny cars.........minnnt ts, download the car detailing Ebook using the link at the bottom of the page. It tells you how to clean everything, properly. If you want to get the best out of the appearance of your car then there's loads of help and advice in it.

Rich

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links