Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New 2004 Toyota Corolla T3

mickandjanet

This is my first Toyota (Sept 04) and so far generally pleased with my purchase with the exception of the following fault. On opening either of the front doors during wet weather or from washing, water drips down from the top of the opening onto the seats, this has now stained the upholstery and is also providing a shower room to which I can find no mention of in the Toyota Brochure.

On returning to the dealer (Westover) to report the problem I was told that there was nothing wrong with seals etc and had not had this problem reported before and that there was nothing they could do, I was not satisfied and asked them to contact Toyota which they did, Toyota stated that they knew of the problem but had no fix, the dealer stated as I was still unhappy with the situation that I contact Toyota direct.

Anyone else out there with the same fault, any solutions, is it any use contacting Toyota, if so who.

My new 04 TSport is the same, my last car an 02 T3 suffered the same prob wasn't able to find a cure for that and Toyota couldn't help either, just one of those things I guess.

But if you or anyone else finds a cure please let me know!!!!

happy driving

jjen

I noticed exactly the same thing the first time I washed my 04 plate T2, saw my behind to be fair cos it went all over me!

Another good one is at certain speeds when you have the drivers window open and use the windscreen washers you get a face full!!!!

J

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links