Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where To Fit/place My 60mm Boost Gauge?

Fizz

Boost Gauge just arrived.. and it looks lovely.. but...

This thing is a little bigger than i had anticipated but what the heck.. i like it!..

Now where the hell is it gonna go? :unsure::blink:

Suggestions on a post card please! :thumbsup:

Not sure mate, but please please pleases don;t just plong in on the dash in one of those "eg cup" holders!!!!

Wear is likea large monical in one eye, carefull squinting and positionint will give a "heads up display" effect :thumbsup:

i can tell you where to stick it might.... but you might not be able to see it from there :eek:

i was waiting for one like that..

that was most helpful!!! :lol:

That's a nice looking guage Steve (and in PSI), where did you get that one?

burton power :) I'm very happy with it :)

lol, you've plonked your Apexi in the same place as mine. :D

oh,,.. :D :D something not to do then, it's embarrasing but i'll share it, i originally supported mine with a home made metal bracket, all was fine but after a while the double sided tape worked loose, so i was thinking.., it then came to be, a fantastic idea.....EXPANDING FOAM!!! so i go to b&q get my can of expanding foam, squirt some in the ash tray and throw the RSM in after it, move it round it looks good :) . Hour later i come back to see if its set..... foam had expanded, expanded alot, pushed the RSM out of the ash tray, it looked like one of these big fungi you see at the base of really old trees, with a little apexi sat at the end. My little tip of the day, avoid expanding foam :) :thumbsup:

lol, you've plonked your Apexi in the same place as mine.  :D

oh,,.. :D :D something not to do then, it's embarrasing but i'll share it, i originally supported mine with a home made metal bracket, all was fine but after a while the double sided tape worked loose, so i was thinking.., it then came to be, a fantastic idea.....EXPANDING FOAM!!! so i go to b&q get my can of expanding foam, squirt some in the ash tray and throw the RSM in after it, move it round it looks good :) . Hour later i come back to see if its set..... foam had expanded, expanded alot, pushed the RSM out of the ash tray, it looked like one of these big fungi you see at the base of really old trees, with a little apexi sat at the end. My little tip of the day, avoid expanding foam :) :thumbsup:

ROFL :lol::lol::lol:

Nice one mate :thumbsup:

cheers for the replies lads...

Been chattin to someone who said they would be able to do me a custom job and replace one of the front mounted air vents and put this in its place..??

What you reckon to that? :huh:

:ban: dont like the sound of that. :ban:

im chattin about a good job.. make it flush ith a propper surround.. amined slightly towards the driver..

id go for a pillar pod mate

really dont want to draw too much attention to the car and i think it will look a bit outta place with the T-Bars off... :!Removed!:

what about here :

500apexirsm.JPG

That looks like a 52mm to me though mate... don't think 60mm fits there... ;)

2 x 52mm:

facia.jpg

i wanna send this back and get a smaller one now.. but i need to install it and up the boost before the 20th of next month when im at the RR day with the Northern peeps!!! :huh:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links