Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pics Of Damage

breezer

I took some pix of the damage to my car, il upload them soon, my mate has my data lead for phone.

Anyways! i hadta get a whole new front frame, the bit where the radiator attachs too etc etc! it is shiny silver and looks cool lol :lol:

the bonnet is on, but not sprayed, its getting sprayed this afternoon sometime, probs now! Looks quite cool the bonnet being black and me having a silver car :lol:

However the light we bought, for the beam adjustment it did not come with the motor, or the hole as to where it would go! so at first the bloke at the scrappy where we got it from said we couldnt have money back becoz we didnt have box, then he said he'd cut the hole in. Dad went back and he hadnt done it, good job too because dad found the box. So now the bloke whos workin on our car is orderin it in for monday, so should be done monday/tuesday :)

pix to come! beware

the bonnet is on, but not sprayed, its getting sprayed this afternoon sometime, probs now! Looks quite cool the bonnet being black and me having a silver car :lol:

Thats what i was thinking :thumbsup:

damn those morrisons shopping trolleys cause some damage dont they. :lol::lol:

ok!! should have got car back today!

right 3.30pm went past garage and went past in mates car but didnt go in, could see my car and the light that was needed had all the bulbs/wires in it but not attached properly, just hanging!

i came in and dad said he rung them at half 4 and they said the light hadnt been delivered, so got to ring back tomorow at half 12!

i told my dad i had been past at half 3 and saw the light on the car, hanging by wires! dad replied, well sometimes they get late deliverys. 3.30 - was there. 4.30 - not there!/??

make sense!

:censor: :ffs:

They must have the same training as those gits at Toyota Insurance! :ffs:

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links