Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Service Parts

mr2gti16v

Picked up some service parts today and thought I'd share some of the prices as they seemed good value. Anyway they are based in Manchester and are called S.A Motors (0161)257-2021. All prices include VAT.

Fuel Filter - £13.50

NGK BKR6EP-8 platinum £40-00

Dizzy Cap - £14.50

Rotor - £5.50

Oil Filter - £4.50

Air filter - £12.50

Didnt bother to pick up ignition leads as they wanted £70, so decided to order some Magnecors from the internet. Should solve some of the issues I have with the car. Cheers

Dat well cheap for yor dizzy cap and rotor arm. I got mine last week, and they was 36 quid for the cap and I think 16 for the arm. They both Blueprint too.

how often do u need to change the dizzy cap and rotor arm?.how do u know if it needs changing? ive just had a full service but i dont think they changed those.

Well, I don't know when mine was changed before, but my old arm was obliterated man. There was like chunks missing out of the electrode/contact. The contacts on the inside of the cap weren't too bad, just a little whitey colored. I think they are supposed to be changed every OTHER service, I think.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links