Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Swissol'd!

drb5

:D Couldn't help myself, but post another couple of pics, just to TRY to show how shiney it is! :thumbsup:

SHINEY!

tpot2.jpg

SHINIER!

tpot3.jpg

Black mirror, anyone?! :D

tpott2.jpg

An easier way to look at heaven! ;)

tpott3.jpg

tpott4.jpg

You can see round corners, with this car! :wacko::blink:

tpott5.jpg

tpott7.jpg

Sweetness.

tpot1.jpg

tpot4.jpg

tpot7.jpg

tpot9.jpg

The Power Getter! :drool:

tpott6.jpg

looks ok - but you have the wrong color car if you want to go overboard on expensive products.

silver / grey / white cars simply do not polish up as nice, as they reflect more light.

it is a dark coloured car's ability to soak up light is the main ingedient in the appearance of a deep lustre

Totally agree with you there Matt, but i can only try to keep the paint work in good nick and this stuff seems to have done a good job of that. I've been through a good few different polishes and wax's and this does come out top's! For anyone who IS interested in the price of the wax on it's own, it's £45, which isn't THAT bad at all. Considering it will last you 45-50 complete waxings, it is in fact, a good deal!

B)

well done mate, lovely... but at that price would recoment that you don't wax side windows! haha! still wish i bought black though... <_< and how low is your zorst to the floor? does it catch on speed humps or isnt there any in jock land? once again, well done, you've supprised me! :D

Minnnt

thought swissol was renamed turtle wax

PS21 is the dogs nuts

Totally agree with you there Matt, but i can only try to keep the paint work in good nick and this stuff seems to have done a good job of that. I've been through a good few different polishes and wax's and this does come out top's! For anyone who IS interested in the price of the wax on it's own, it's £45, which isn't THAT bad at all. Considering it will last you 45-50 complete waxings, it is in fact, a good deal!

B)

but the wax is useless, unless the paintwork underneath is in decent condition.

Any proper car care regime will include

- washing the car (1Z Perls Gloss Shampoo)

- claying (Clay Magic Perfect Finish Kit)

- wash again :rolleyes:

remove any swirls, marring etc with a slightly abrasive treamtment, such as 1Z Ultra Paint Polish, 1Z Metallic Polish or Meguiars ScratchX

- polish. Klasse ALL-IN-ONE rules all - trust me :thumbsup:

then you worry about wax.

Personally, I top the Klasse ALL-IN-ONE with several layers of Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze. On my old IS, I got 5 layers of this down, and the amount of depth in added to the shine was unreal.

If you don't do this before, then the wax is wasted, no matter how good or expensive.

My car is dark blue (gallery link in sig), and I use Pinnacle Souverän Wax. This is the absolute canine's conkers on dark cars.

I have also used P21S Carnauba Car Wax which is really good.

We currently have a group buy on some of these products at a 25% discount - this is excellent value

Klasse And P21s Detailing Products

This is a great time to do it too - winter is especially hard on the paint, protect it as much as you :thumbsup:

Swissol is a company in Switzerland.

Cheer Minnnt_ts. The zorst is rather low, but the only time it catches is on a certain ramp in a rather local mall car park. Part from that, it's cool. :thumbsup:

Black is the best colour to show a shine, but that's the colour i've got it in, so that'll need to do! :D

B)

but the wax is useless, unless the paintwork underneath is in decent condition.

Any proper car care regime will include

- washing the car (1Z Perls Gloss Shampoo)

- claying (Clay Magic Perfect Finish Kit)

- wash again 

remove any swirls, marring etc with a slightly abrasive treamtment, such as 1Z Ultra Paint Polish, 1Z Metallic Polish or Meguiars ScratchX

- polish. Klasse ALL-IN-ONE rules all - trust me 

then you worry about wax.

Personally, I top the Klasse ALL-IN-ONE with several layers of Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze. On my old IS, I got 5 layers of this down, and the amount of depth in added to the shine was unreal.

If you don't do this before, then the wax is wasted, no matter how good or expensive.

My car is dark blue (gallery link in sig), and I use Pinnacle Souverän Wax. This is the absolute canine's conkers on dark cars.

I have also used P21S Carnauba Car Wax which is really good.

We currently have a group buy on some of these products at a 25% discount - this is excellent value

Klasse And P21s Detailing Products

This is a great time to do it too - winter is especially hard on the paint, protect it as much as you

That's why, with the kit i bought, you get a car bath and cleanser! :thumbsup:

thought swissol was renamed turtle wax

Swissol is ripped off from Zymol.

Zymol was produced by the people who gave us Turtle Wax :rolleyes:

The thread below shows Zymol are actually suing Swissol over this.

Zymol sues Swissol

lol... i very much agree... you can only work with what you've got!! still say the firm should have sent someone to do it for you though for that much! *off topic* where did you get the trd sticker in the back window from? or was it in when you got it? (probably was!!) *on topic* you seem to have had some good weather, because i set about doing mine and its a good job we have a car port and a garage otherwise it would be very wet!!!! did you wash it today or yesterday? did you pick any water up whilst waxing? i hate it when it does that because then the wax is harder to get off and leaves a mess!!

Minnnt

(still watching how i spell things!! :D doing quite well!!)

Sticker was on it when i bought it and the weather has only been good today, rest of the week has been pooring and blowing a gale.

I will ask Paul later on, what the deal is with the lawsuit.

it has bought your thunder grey up quite well,

black is the best colour to show a deep lusture but living with

a black car can be a pain cos it shows all the dirt and marks :(

To be honest though mate £45 is alot of money for wax.

Carnauba is great stuff but damn hard work :blink:

Everyone thinks polishing a car is just polishing but you are all right

about all the different stages.

DRB5 the more you use it the shine should get even better :thumbsup:

after mr T washed mine in TFR :crybaby: i've had to go through all the

stages again,i use

1)t-cut to remove marks and deep scratches

2)finnese a fine t-cut

3)handglaze my magic stuff

those are all bodyshop products

4)then its wax time i swear by Autoglym supreme

5)then go over the car with my Autoglym microfibre cloth

the more coats of supreme i use the deeper the shine will get,

did it once last weekend not used car this week (been using the micra!)

heres two picys i've just taken in garage

PA230001.sized.jpg

PA230002.sized.jpg

yeah black gives you a great shine...but i'd advise folks to buy a light metallic

they are easier to look after :wacko::lol:

you've got a nice shine on your exhaust :thumbsup:

to be honest i like the bottle of champers better! :lol: mr T washed your car in TFR?? what is that? and what is autoglym supreme? sounds nice... :D and yes black is a very hard colour to keep clean! <_< i washed mine on thursday went out last nite and i've washed it again today... time consuming then!! but i love it. i've just fell out with my other half because she wanted to go to matlock and i said no i aint getting my car dirty again so she's gone off on one! haha!! although maybe that isnt a good thing? :eek:

Minnnt

Kimi... how much do your oz wheels weigh? i read somewhere they are very light weight... is this true? Thanks

no you cant have my champers!!!!!!!!!!

tfr is traffic film remover, stuff they put in car washs strips your car of any waxs.

cant remember bout weight of ozs but yeah they are very light :rolleyes:

drb5...you dont fancy cleaning my windows do you?

thats part of my job i hate :lol:

drb5...you dont fancy cleaning my windows do you?

thats part of my job i hate

:D That's the part i LIKE!!! I prefer that, cause i CAN'T STICK seeing dirty marks on me windows!!! Drives me bonkers! T oo used to gettin into car's where my mum's dog has been sleverin over!!! :ffs:

B) ra95.jpg

No probs. ;)

It's either the teddy, or my dad's fluorescent work jacket that get's it! :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links