Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Magnecor Leads

mr2gti16v

Placing an order for magnecor leads, would I need the standard 'push on' boot type connector or special plastic clip type connectors) also would I need 5mm or 7mm ones. Cheers

well for original 7mm core models till 93 and 5mm models after 93 there is a big diference, on old Magnecor site there was for 3SGE MR2 only old buth under celica there was model for 93+ MR2 so first check yours model and original diameter of plugs core

here is mine KVR85 Magnecor sparc plugs:

25.jpg

just get the 8.5's then all you need to know is clip or boot, to find this out have a look in your engine bay and see if you have clip or boot :)

clip has the 'clip' bit to get it off you have to pull at the 'clip' the boot one just push on and pull off with no clip fastening. :)

ooooooooooooohhhh... colourful! Nice.

LOL :lol::lol::lol:

What year is it? Early 2's had boot type and later have the clip type. Either way, go fore the 8.5mm ones.

er... when they refering boot or clip. It's the single king lead that they are refering, not the 4 wires from dizzy cap spark plug.

I happen to ordered the wrong one, I then found out my king lead is actually a CLIP type....

I got a 91 N/A aswell, my king lead has a push on clip fastening to the dizzy cap centre terminal, and rubber rings at the tops of the plug leads. So thats boots type I need then yes? Or would we mention what we have to the salesperson to get the right bits?

I got a 91 N/A aswell, my king lead has a push on clip fastening to the dizzy cap centre terminal, and rubber rings at the tops of the plug leads. So thats boots type I need then yes? Or would we mention what we have to the salesperson to get the right bits?

Mine is that also...

What is a good price to pay for a set? is it cheaper than TOYOTA parts?

ive just ordered some 8mm magnecor leads from fensport today....hope they are the right one`s now after readin this lol

yeah £60ish I think mate. Inc tax and postage. I didnt actually ask for a total price lol..hmm..i should really ask before I buy?

Personally guys, I would steer well clear of Magnecor's. They have a bit of a tendency for popping off whilst the engine is running - especially under a heavy foot :ph34r:

You won't find better than the stock leads :thumbsup:

That goes for tubbies or N/A's.

Unless they have improved their design in the last 6 months...

Hi all, just thought it would be worth mentioning Envy Performance are now an authorised Magnecor dealer and we can do 10% off RRP for all Gold members on this item.

Thanks

Kevin

Prices are as follows:

..............8mm.........7mm..........8.5mm

90-92.....54.65........54.75...........58.35

92-93.....68.00...........................70.45

94-98.....69.50...........................76.30

HTH

Thanks

Kevin

Personally guys, I would steer well clear of Magnecor's. They have a bit of a tendency for popping off whilst the engine is running - especially under a heavy foot :ph34r:

:bookworm: Nope thats pretty much a myth or atleast its happened to Very few people ive Had the leads on for 3 months now besides mine are clipped on so a rather difficult feet to pop off :eek:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links