Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Latest Updates For The Rolla

ae111sr

Just got back from having new Koni adjustables put on the rear together with Fensport +30% -30mm rear springs. Also at last managed to get the front as I want it with Fensport +40% -30mm springs to go with the Konis already on there.

It's been a long journey getting it right on the front - first +20% then +30% and now +40%. Looks like it right at last but need to let them bed down for a couple of weeks before I can really say it's sorted.

hope alls well john, the koni adjustables made a huge difference to mine, you should see an improvement

Cheers Lee.

Getting the spring rate right was the problem. The 4A-GZE lump (and box) is so much heavier than the 4A-FE unit that came out that even with +30% springs and adjustable Konis on the front it was still underspung. It's much better now.

It's all that extra weight up front that poses the problem and it seems that +40% is about right . Have to agree about the raods Phil. Isn't it good to see the council in Cardiff have provided a whole city full of roads for suspension testing - and all for free!!

Good to hear she's handling right at last. What's next for her? By the way, I'm keeping mine. I'd cry if I sold her. Best engineered car I've ever had.

looks like ill be getting the 40% fronts too then..ive always found the 20v makes my front end very bouncy luckily for me ive got a nice set of konis coming soon.....:)

What's on there at the moment? 40% may be too much in your situation - but I may be wrong :eek:

What's on there at the moment? 40% may be too much in your situation - but I may be wrong :eek:

its only got a set of 40mm PI springs at the moment on standard shocks..but its always been tricky finding any kind of uprated shockers for the Si...for some reason they use different rated shocks to the rest of the 92-97's and just finding springs was a majour hassle...but toi be fair I need the extra weighty spring with the adjustasbles as ill be doing a lot of changing the engine about soon..and it def wont be a standard 20v for much longer once ive had the hit and run damage fixed... :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links