Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

4age Tvis Induction Kit

JT

im looking into getting an induction kit for my car, and so far have only found the JR filter that fensport sell. i looked at the K&N 57i kits, but they only list one for the TVIS AE92. under the AE82 and AE86 applications, it says NA and just offers a replacement element. surely if it fits the AE92 it will suit all TVIS 4AGE engines (possibly not the MR2 due to clearance etc)

or am i wrong?

Hi JT,

Well i just got a universal tornado filter from a company in kent called impossible performance you can contact them on 01634 710777,When we had a look for the fitment it listed that intake bore was the same for all 4age motors ae82 and ae92!!

And it was only 49.99!!!

And the noise and pull from 4000Rpm`s is out of this world!!!

Max Repsect Saxokiller :ph34r:

P.s Very nice Ae82 :thumbsup:

I forgot to tell you JT, that my mate has a mk1 MR2 with a pipercross airfilter which will also fit your '82! But it is rather steep in price at around £80-£90!! Sounds mint tho!

Another idea is to consider drilling some extra holes on the underside of your stock box. It gives similar results without the cost and you won't be stuck wondering what to do with sensors that can't be plugged into a dodgy kit...

Or if budget is not really a problem, go for something a little pricey as mentioned above (AE92/MKI MR2) but worth it IMO. Just make sure the sensors fit in the relative correct areas nice and securely :thumbsup:

I had a JR filter in mine from Fensport. They are exellent value for money. You'll notice a difference in the bhp and torque straight away, and they're cheap as well. They sound wicked from 4200rpm up, a nice whistleing noise followed by a roar at 5000rpm up. 10/10 i'd say!! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links