Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

4agze Supercharger Conversion

Antd4agze

If I'm going to do the 4agze conversion on my rolla,which is the best place to get the engine from. Besides the price,whats the difference in terms of what you get for your money from these 2 companies?Sorry if I sound a bit dumb,but I want to spend my money on this project as cost effective as possible :).Will the front cut from Fensport necessarily give me more goodies to use in the conversion or not???

Cheers

Ant

I brought my engine conversion from fensport, you do get a front cut of a car and all the bits you need to do the conversion.

If you buy the engine from jon it comes in a box but you also get all the bits you need + he gives the engine a good clean before you get it. I am not sure exactly what parts you get probably wiring loom, ecu engine ;) I doubt jon would sell you :censor: mate he is a good bloke and a lot easier to talk to then fensport :thumbsup: he has saved me twice now this year when my car needed parts :lol::lol:

oh yes then there is the price jon wins hands down mate :lol::lol:

From research I did when I was considering a transplant I'd go with the ones from http://www.jbmotorsport.co.uk/ . They are cheaper and better quality, they can also give the engines a full overhaul and wack on an oversized pulley alot cheaper than Fenny before being shipped over here. Also Fensport never seem to be too fussed as to whether they get your business or not I find.

P.S Are you still after that tailgate? Make me a resonable offer on email JBODD1@yahoo.co.uk! :thumbsup:

I have been in contact with Jon Barnes via email recently.His responses were pretty good the few times that I did make contact with him...very quick replies. I'll send him some mail tonight or give him a ring as soon as I get a chance :thumbsup: .

TOYMOTA,yes I am still after a tailgate mate,but unfortunately I won't be able to pick it up from you :( .Also I'm trying to find one brand new as I don't want to see it rusting on me in less than a year ;)

Cheers

Ant :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links