Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ts Wheels

fz750

yep will fit with no worries, let us know how u get on, ive been looking into gettin some 16s at some point so when i do get around to finding some i will be selling my ts rims, so if any1 is interested let me know!!

I could be interested, if both you guy's are sellin em! Dunno how much they are worth tho?

Can you find out shipping up north to Balloch for me s0cks? Or if your not TOO far away, i could pick 'em up?! I like a nice long drive, me! :D

Or if your not TOO far away, i could pick 'em up?! I like a nice long drive, me! :D

Can pick me up on the way geezer, I'll go down with you just to listen to your exhaust and to see s0cks' car aswell! :thumbsup:

Yaris SR wheels also occasionaly pop up on ebay if u were after something a little different

SR wheels lead the way! I much prefer them to the t-sports (sorry!) If they came in 16" my student loan would be gone!!

Oh, yeah, i got a quote for £120 for 2 Dunlop Sport 9000 tires (195/50/ZR15) including fitting, new valves, balanced and old ones disposing of. That sound good? im not too sure on tires!

damn, lol offer to sell mine and so does ev 1 else haha <_< 80 seems abit cheap, id say u could get alot more for them, there a nice set of 15s if some1 just wants subtle alloys, mine are in pretty good condiction aswell so hope to get a good price for them!!

Can you find out shipping up north to Balloch for me s0cks? Or if your not TOO far away, i could pick 'em up?! I like a nice long drive, me! :D

If your seriosuly interested then I can find out. Otherwise its probably a 12hour round journey to come and pick em up ;) That a long enough drive for you?

Hmm, i see where you are now, m8! :blink:

If you can find out a cost, for shipping, then i can make my mind up......hough, it'll prolly still be cheaper, me coming to pick em up! :lol:

Road Trip!!!

Aye, I'd be there to if he picks me up! I quite fancy a road trip in his car, its the nuts! And s0cks, you think your's sounds good wait until you hear his! :drool:

Tbh honest, i have been further......in under 24 hours too!!!!

Well wot you waiting for? I'm free Saturday mate! :thumbsup:

LOL!! I'd laugh my **** off if you came down! Would be nice to see drb5's car tho... However it might make me go crazy and want to start modding! I've got to lay low on the modding front for a while to pay my bills.

If i'm gonna pop down, it'll be a week or two before i do. Sure enough, it's this Saturday, i'm stickin it on the rollers! :thumbsup:

Well if I could only get across the ocean from Canada, I'd buy a set of those wheels off ya...can't get them here, and so far the cheapest shipping is more than the wheels...

Cheers

right then its official ive been offered a set of corolla T sport alloys and am snapping them up so my YTS wheels are for sale to pay for them. i would like £150ovno they have to go asap 16s are calling! lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links