Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Help

Tewkes

no dude seriously, ive put tsw volcano's + 195/50/15's on my TS with eibach springs  and it rubs on the rear arches.

yea but this is only 1 example, many other people have had no other issues, kimi has lowerefd hers 30mm on bigger rims n no issues, ive got 195/45/16" and lowered mine 40mm and still no issues

anyway back on topic get a yaris SR in silver with anthracite 16's check chuck04's car out its soooooooo sweet, and slam it to the floor,

:thumbsup:

buy what you can afford

the 1.0 is fine for a first car

with the 1.3 you should get 100bhp quite easily with a few 'mods'

remember though, 17 years old + induction kit + exhaust + alloys + lowered = alarm bells at insurance companies

expect a heavy quote even through your parents insurance

Styling is a personal thing, but personally - I find almost all of those c-one, booster, veilside, etc kits to be pretty disgusting.

TTE spoiler & skirts is far more subtle and at the same time takes the 'granny' look away from the car.

all depends on where you stand really, attention seeker or sleeper ?

I'd feel very silly with a 'loud as you can make it' exhaust on 1.0 or even a 1.3.. but then i'd feel silly with an excessively loud exhaust on a 3.0 TT supra as well :)

Anyway, it's a good place to ask questions and get answers - good luck to you

well i will put either a 3" or 4" outwood rolled pipe on the type of yaris i have, i will probly get the 1.3 sr in silver, 16" or 17" wheels in black and deck it by how much, 30-40mm??

Try a quote for a 1.5 T-Sport. Some companies may say no, but try admiral and elephant. I think you'd be surprised. I tried Tesco and Elephant for a quote on a 1.3 SR.

For a laugh, I then tried a quote for the T-Sport. Tesco laughed at me, whereas Elephant came out only £200-£300 dearer. So I got the T-Sport.

As for rims and tyres. 16's with 195/45/16 and 30mm lowering will not cause any problems. It sounds like earpl, or whoeva had the rubbing had the wrong offset because it shouldn't rub.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links