Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi, Im New And Need Bit Of Advice

mrRobbo2

Alrite guys, been visting this site for while now and finally registered, Ive owned a mr2 for 6 weeks, its a NA 93 gti-16 in white. There a pleasure to drive and a lot of fun.

Im after a new spoiler and was wondering how the original spoiler comes off completely and more importantly what mess does it leave RE: respraying.

Also wheres best place to get a cd manual?

Cheers in advance

:thumbsup: eBay for the manual, and i rekon the standard spoilers the best but if you wanna go ott get the veilside spoiler, looks nice

btw, just noticed u bought a white 2........GOOD LAD!

3388.jpg

It leaves 3 holes either side with those Corner pieces , and 4 or or so holes on the boot , you can just take off the spoiler if you want and it will leave 4 or so holes.

Its SO easy to remove..

Edit : it hardly left any mess at all on the corners, but the boot was abit dirty and bleeched :crybaby:

Cheers for the advice guys, think ill just have a go! Whats the worst that could happen.

Nice 2 you got there nut, jus like mine!

Ill have to post some pics.

yeah man whack sum pics up :D make sure you get the clear front lights as your first mod, brings the car up to date ;)

i've got a rev5 spoiler for sale for £195 including postage. here's some pics

no1(2).jpg

no2.jpg

no3.jpg

the nicest spoiler you can get for the mr2 in my opinion

Shaf, Where is that white 2 from? I saw it on my way to work the other day (or it's got an exact twin). I work in Pontypool in Wales.

I love the REv5 spoiler :thumbsup:

Shaf, Where is that white 2 from? I saw it on my way to work the other day (or it's got an exact twin). I work in Pontypool in Wales.

the white mr2 belongs to a mate who lives in docaster.... he doesnt usually travel that far in it. he was down at pod a few weeks back on the strip :)

mergli - the wheels are momo something.... i keep forgetting which ones, quasar, arrow..... dunno :(

Once again cheers, im gonna go for an aluminium one i think and leave all the work to the bodyshop. gonna remove the spoiler at the weekend but could do with a step by step idiots guide. gonna have to get a cd manual.

ill whack up some pics when i take some decent photos.

and i need clear corners, those yellow are just crap!

I just got mine done and i had 8 holes , but i also covered my areil hole aswell and totally done away with it.My areial runs through my windscreen so i `d rather do away with that unwanted weight. As u will be spraying the back end then why not ,take a moment to ponder... P.s welcome to TOC. #7

You want your boot lid like this?

My Webpage

Ha ha, if you gna get your holes filled ( OOh er missus) then get them ALL done!!! There were I think 7 or 8 holes in the boot lid itself in total. The centre section of the spoiler splits into 2 pieces, top half and bottom half.

I was gonna get rid of the aerial too... but kept it. Wish I hadn't.... the back end would look better without.

my aerial made my mind up for me, it stopped working so i took it out and filled in the hole.... was a very good decision as i never listened to the radio anyway :D

You want your boot lid like this?

My Webpage

Ha ha, if you gna get your holes filled ( OOh er missus) then get them ALL done!!! There were I think 7 or 8 holes in the boot lid itself in total. The centre section of the spoiler splits into 2 pieces, top half and bottom half.

I got a rev3 bootlid .... no holes to be filled. Just plop a spoiler of choice on it.

This is aimed at Badassdemon, is that your bootlid finished as im sure i can still see your toyota Badge every so slightly...? I`m asking cause the engine lids not on and they could still have been working on it.. Ps u male or female ..#7

This is aimed at Badassdemon, is that your bootlid finished as im sure i can still see your toyota badge every so slightly...?

ahh i can see it too , didnt notice it before :bye:

mergli - the wheels are momo something.... i keep forgetting which ones, quasar, arrow..... dunno :(

Cheers Shaf - They're Momo Twins - mmm :drool:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links