Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spolier Options On A Rev 2?

EmR2T

What are the options for a rev 2 then?

Preferably some ideas for a direct replacement if possible - and also some pictures of the aforementioned ideas...on a red tubby :)

It's not a lot to ask surely :)

what he said. cant beat the standard spoiler. sits so perfectly, lines are perfect and it isnt boy racer

How about an oen spoiler, with a led brake light cut in, so its like a mk3 JDM supra spoiler ;)

Me and Russ were talking about this not long ago.. I love the Rev1-2 spolier.. it curves round the a$$ of the MR2 like it is supposed to be there and you still have the autopitza (sp) option later.

If you really want to get rid then go for the Rev5 spoiler.

After my respray I'm sticking with my Rev1 spoiler as I love her so!

I'm making a mould for the Rev 5 spoiler now!!!

It will also be adjustable.

Russ

Not a fan of the rev1/2 spoiler .. it's just too, erm .. I dunno really, it's wide, and low and I think it doesn't suit the car ..

The rev3 was worse, it was more like a handle for the boot lid.

Rev5 is getting there .. I'm still not sure about GT wings .. but I like the Phonex Power one ..

I'm with Jappy and the other guys on this one. I love the Rev 1-2 spoiler. I think it compliments the lines of the car.

Im not a big fan of the type I & II OEM spoiler....don't really like the 3 peice thing. Type 5 doesn't really do it for me either...reminds me of the veilside one...bit to wide for me. SO cheap & easy....can't beat Type III ;)

100-0029_IMG_2.jpg

But Im going Tom's lower only....yah my kit arrives next week!! :P

Cheers

KiwiMR2

i say go with this spoiler. it is a little bit like oem, but it swoops back a little further and it is a little bit taller. i think it is from aerowear or something

mr2.gif

i say go with this spoiler. it is a little bit like oem, but it swoops back a little further and it is a little bit taller. i think it is from aerowear or something

Looks like the Tom's UPPER spoiler to me....the TOP part to the lower part Im putting on:

Tomsfullback.jpg

Cheers

KiwiMR2

hmm. maybe it is the tom's spoiler! i think aerowear makes on similar to that too! beautiful pic btw! gota find me a place that sells those. is it a 3 piece wing like oem?

Personally im in love with veilsides mr2 spoiler, the Shogun... ahh cant wait till i fit my warrior spoiler

i love the rev5 spoiler...russ how much you going to sell the rev5 spoilers for?

Looks like the Tom's UPPER spoiler to me....the TOP part to the lower part Im putting on:

Tomsfullback.jpg

Cheers

KiwiMR2

the Toms is a single peice .. the one on the black car looks like a centre replacement for the stock one.

I've just got the TOM's upper .. would love the lower too ..

i love the rev5 spoiler...russ how much you going to sell the rev5 spoilers for?

Dont know what the price will be yet, still making the moulds.

I'm still in talks with Roguesystems over the final price.

Will keep you posted.

Or get in touch with Patrick or Matt at Roguesystems and see if they have any thoughts on the price.

Russ

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links