Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Phase 1 Headlights On A Phase 2

Moffmo

More trouble than its worth probably but who knows, it could be a straight swap but I doubt it! :thumbsup:

More trouble than its worth probably but who knows, it could be a straight swap but I doubt it! :thumbsup:

its worth the trouble, trust me

you want a t sport front bumper (phase 1) they look way better than the new shape :crybaby: but i like the phase 2 back better.

Minnnt

Swapping both the lights and the bumper wouldn't/shouldn't give you a problem..

Thats what I was thinking, maybe if u change the headlights, it might be all good! :thumbsup:

Yes, it can be done very easily ........ Mounting and bolt points are all the same. 2 People i know here in Melbourne have ditched their Phase 2 fronts to fit Phase 1 bodykits ...plus i think the Phase 1 lights look a lot nicer.

Yes, it can be done very easily ........ Mounting and bolt points are all the same. 2 People i know here in Melbourne have ditched their Phase 2 fronts to fit Phase 1 bodykits ...plus i think the Phase 1 lights look a lot nicer.

agreed, thats made my day!!

Cheers

does anyone know how much ts phase 1 lights and front bumper is? because now you've said that, i might put them on mine when i get the damn thing back. phase 1 front is well nicer! :D

Minnnt!

does anyone know how much ts phase 1 lights and front bumper is? because now you've said that, i might put them on mine when i get the damn thing back. phase 1 front is well nicer! :D

Minnnt!

<_< its my idea!! :lol:

lol, ok mate, sorry i will stick with the one ive got. i seen a picture of a white vitz i think (facelift) with a lower lip and same on the back with trd wrote all over the car. does anyone know where i can get this from? or at least get the picture back up i cant remember where i seen it!! :unsure: tankoo

Minnnt

lol, ok mate, sorry i will stick with the one ive got.

Minnnt

lol, a) i dont mind

b)its not i was gonna come and kill you!

can be done

checked it out muffinmo

nice one mate...

all planned... ready to go....

Just need the headlights :ffs:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links