Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

17's

Mac Daddy

Yo I've bin comin on this website a while now because I love my Yaris's, I had a GS but as of yesterday I bought a T Sport, I'm paying £2,000 a year insurance but its worth every penny!!! I just wanted to know If 17 inch alloys would go straight on a T Sport??? Cheers Chris

yes mate they will. but if you get it lowered you will need to have the arches rolled. personnally i'd stick with 16's cheaper lighter and alot less work needs doin i.e. none! :P how old are you? £2000... mega wonga!

Minnnt

yeah, no problems, but change the shocks/springs and you will have the need to get arches rolled and experience tyre scrubbage.

Yes they would go straight on but only if you didn't lower it which would look ridiculous imo! If you did lower it arch work will be needed!

Personally I would go with 16's with a 30mm drop so it looks good and still goes well! :thumbsup:

Dream . . . I was gonna go BIG like but on second thoughts you've pursaded me to nail tha 16's with a 30mm drop. Sounds gud. . .

Personally I would go with 16's with a 30mm drop so it looks good and still goes well! :thumbsup:

id recommend shocks too tho, other wise youll be rubbing and scraping all the time

Yo like a say I only got it yesterday but it's well worth the insurance! I had a 1.0i an I thought that was fast this T Sport takes the p***, I've bin smokin Vtr's & Zetec S's from the lights am lovin it! (",)

Yo like a say I only got it yesterday but it's well worth the insurance! I had a 1.0i an I thought that was fast this T Sport takes the p***, I've bin smokin Vtr's & Zetec S's from the lights am lovin it! (",)

:arrgg-matey: <_< <_<

O an what would you boyz say is the best Induction Kit for a T Sport I've Bin told HKS and Pipercross so i'm stumpted for witch one to go 4 any ideas Im all ears?

O an what would you boyz say is the best Induction Kit for a T Sport I've Bin told HKS and Pipercross so i'm stumpted for witch one to go 4 any ideas Im all ears?

no no no no

NO

Apexi

Pipercross has bad filtration..

HKS is ok...

Apexi has defo been the most recommended on here..

120 from envyperformance.com

oooo.... if u do smoke em... dont mention it on here. i think apexi r best but im savin up for the tte compressor kit £3000!!! but then uv got a 140break yaris! :D u got any ncb at all? even for ur gs?

i dropped mine 60mm on 17's

and yes i did loads of arch mods :lol:

2 grand on insurance! i only paid 550 quid at 20 with all mods fully declaired!

hello and welcome, seem like once u get a yaris ull stick with them until u out grow the TS

wot colour and get some pics up?

Yo thatz who I'm with. How old are you now then??? An Y don't u get your car in Max Power or summit thatz well nice that mate. Fo Real. An I've got mine in thunder grey I'll take some pics of it tomoz in the day 4 ya's

with 2 yrs NCB at the age of 19 i would pay about £800 for the T-Sport, I got bored and started messing around with online quote machines.

£800 was from elephant with 2 yrs NCB.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links