Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport Upgrade - Advice Needed

tunix

Guys,

Remember the clutch problems I described some time ago? They're back. I decided to change the car, and still consider a new CTS as an option.

I've read that the new suspension is better. I wonder how it can be compared to the old one with TTE springs. Any of you tried both?

How is the build quality? Any rattles from the dashboard?

Best,

tx

Hi tunix,

Just got by my dealer today to fix a small scratch on the rear bumper and there was a black new TS there. I own a TS (older one) myself, and the new car did not ring a bell. Seats look better, steering wheel too and external mirrors are larger. But white instruments did not look so nice to me, I prefer my dark panel before entering the car. And external skirts and so are a bit plastic and rise the visual height of the car.

I like my own better. I just have changed the suspension and put two pairs of KW coilovers and the car drives perfectly. It also stands 3 cm lower than the original. I am also one of those ones with no rattles in the car...

Dit it help at all?

I was thinking that too about the facelifit car, the 2002 TS has a muddle of colours but i do like a black dash, black dials just fits more with the car style, the Celica now looks amazing inside wish they has taken some pointers from this car. The white dials look a little old fashioned, bet it was a last minute decission.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links