Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi, Im New Here

WhiteyGTi-16

Hi all,

I have just bought a white H plate Toyota Corolla GTi-16, it appears to be in immaculate condition with no rust, scratches or dents, unmarked interior, 123k on clock and 4 owners from new with a full service history, just paid £1100 for her and she is beautifull.

I didnt know anything about Toyotas before really apart from loving the MR2 and the older GT Corolla, I have now been converted.

I will be fitting my stereo to her this weekend, anyone know a good spot for a cd changer? and then hopefully next month an induction kit and probably after that a stainless system and a lowering kit.

I know almost next to nothing about these cars so if peeps could send me pics of their cars and what they have done to them or what they plan to please do.

Well, hope to learn a little more about the car, and here from like minded people,

Kind regards,

Alex.

Hi and Welcome to the club

We have an AE92 too also in white with 110K on the clock

I'm going to do the following to the car in the next year:

Respray in black

Evo 6 style front bumper

Subaru headlight conversion

Lexus style lights

GTI-R rear spoiler

4A-GZE supercharged engine conversion with 200bhp

30mm drop

White alloy wheels

Indiglo dial kit

TRD shifter

Rear window tints

New Speakers all round

There's more but I can't remember right now

Oh by the way did I say welcome lol :D

Cheers

A Gti-R spoiler? as in from a Nissan Pulsar?

Are there any after market spoilers for the AE92 that look any good?

Also can you buy front bumper splitters for them and clear indicator lenses? IUve seen the clear rear clusters which i think il be purchasing soon.

My car was bought without the standard alloys, its got some 15'' TSW Stealths which dont do the car any justice, can I fit 17s without too much trouble? I wouldnt mind 16s but I dont really want to have to start with arch modifications etc, what alloys do you have?

Thanks for reply and welcoming,

Cheers,

Alex

Welcome to TOC mate.I've got 17" wheels on ,but the suspension is not lowered.With 16's you should be able to get it lowered without any arch mods,but with 17" wheels you probably have to get the arches rolled if u want to drop it.

Cheers

Ant

hi, you can do whatever you want to your car, somethings take a little more effort than others so dont shy away from hard graft.

17" will fit no prob, lower away too......

Welsome aboard matey!! :thumbsup:

I've got a set of rear clear clusters from Fensport for sale if you want em? Email me: JBODD1@yahoo.co.uk

Check out some of the sites in the pinned post at the top of the Rolla board. There's quite alot of stuff out there if you've got the cash for it!

Welcome WhiteyGTi-16

Good place to talk about your new twinny

I’ve got Metallic black twinny mint, I’m the third owner on the car with FSH 103k when I bought it now 118k. You’ll find some useful contacts here and if ever you have car problems there will be plenty of people to help you.

Hiyup dude B)

Welcome to the forum :)

Another White GTi here B)

Check out www.autostyle.co.za and www.fensport.co.uk for bits for your car :thumbsup: Although Autostyle are reluctant to deliver to the UK makes good for eye-candy and give you a shopping list for when you're in the area :D Oh the AE92's are known as Tazz there and are still being made new :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links