Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Soon To Be Modded Yaris

yarislad2004

I ave been savin up for a while n i am just about to start a project on my yaris. I have got Wheels, Suspension, bodykit, exhaust, audio n turbo sorted. now in about a week i am startin to put it all 2geva. i am avin a blue vinyl boot build wiv yaris in magic marker so it shines in blacklight. i am gettin a ibherdesign body kit, 17'' alloys n a twin exit full stainless steel exhaust. the icin on the cake will b turbo wiv dump valve cuz i ave always wanted that psshhhh sound lol

so watch this space for pix of my soon to be modded car

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reece

• Kerby

• yarislad2004

• Chuck04

Wow :censor: isn't filtered out as a swear word! And yer... i'd like to see it before I believe it.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT SWEARING IS NOT ALOUD ON THIS FORUM. THANK YOU

jerry!!

Edited by jerry phipps

welcome to our club

i'm finding it hard to understand the way your writing :blink:

have you got your turbo sorted now then?

because i read in your post in performance at 10 past 6 you were asking

where to get one from :rolleyes:

alright mate where in bolton r u from. i work in bolton but live in astley.

sorry i would have pm'd ya but u dont have enough posts

Hey guy's, don't knock what the blokes sayin!

Didn't i tell you, i'm fitting an Evo engine and running gear, to mine, tonight?! :wacko::blink:

:D ;)

Wow  :censor: isn't filtered out as a swear word! And yer... i'd like to see it before I believe it.

:censor: isn’t filtered but a woman with an air freshener is found to be offensive!

God forbid any kids see a woman squirting an aerosol :D

once again can i remind all that swearing is not aloud on this forum!!!! Thank you

jerry!!

Edited by jerry phipps

don't worry you will all have pictures to see. i have found a place to find the turbo its just getting it and when.

chris i am from horwich but not many people know where it is so i just say bolton.

when i was looking at a yaris i did want a T-Sport but the insurance would ave bankrupt me lol. so i opted for a smaller 1.

i got many contacts who can get me stuff really cheap. i just got a dvd player, 2 screens in the sun visors, a sony head unit, amp with wiring kit, fm modulator, and a sub for ........................... wait for it ..............................£700 FITTED!!!!

BARGAIN!!!

No i aint rich but i have been savin up for about a year. so now its all coming together and i can't wait

nah he is a mate from bolton cruise. he can hook me up with n e thin. he knows importers n everythin. i am gettin brand new 17'' alloys for £350 so he is gud to know

like i said previously there will be pictures upcoming but i actually need to take them first. believe me in 2 weeks hopefully my boot build will b finished for every1 2 see. so watch this space

bolton cruise is a meet, where all motor enthusiasts meet up, chat look at each others cars n just ave fun basically. about 200 cars turn up every thursday night in bolton town centre at about 8 o'clock on the car parks near argos. just look for modified cars and follow one. you will soon find it if any of you are interested

ah right cool. we used to get a few congregatin on Currys where i work on bolton gate on a thursday night, then they disappear. alwasy used to wonder where they went. is there much police presence?

once again can i remind all that swearing is not aloud on this forum!!!! Thank you

jerry!!

Im sure he means ALLOWED

;) :D

If what you say is true, i cant wait to see it :D

can you show me or link me to the bodykit you are getting, never heard of that one before?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Matt

Sweet as mate the car from what u have said will b fantastic, hope to see u at jae this comming year, im sure loads of us will want to be checking her out

And as for the turbo, supurb, ive been givin this a lot of thought, whether to just stop moddin the car now and then buy a new 1 in couple years and spend all my cash on that or to just finnish what ive started, and i think im just going 2 finnish what ive started, u dont get many yaris done up the the dogs dangles, spesh with a turbo and dump valve.. id be interested to see if it works well or if u have any problems!! :thumbsup:

Look forward to seein the pics

can you show me or link me to the bodykit you are getting, never heard of that one before?

Yea same here, never heared or seen it before

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links