Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Soon To Be Modded Yaris

yarislad2004

ah right near the reebok stadium then. u didnt get them from Alpha Car Audio by an chance did ya? :ph34r:

What you saying about that site? It rocks! Its cheaper than anywhere else.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reece

• Kerby

• yarislad2004

• Chuck04

i know. i got my entire stereo from there. luckly the shop is only 10 minuted from where i live so dont have to wait for things to be delivered :P they can usually do a deal for ya as well if you go to the shop and buy a few things. i got my Sub amp and 6x9 for £380

well yeah. lol. i am goin to go gold btw. just waitin for next pay. i knew someone would say somethin like that after i posted it

well yeah. lol. i am goin to go gold btw. just waitin for next pay. i knew someone would say somethin like that after i posted it

;)

hmmmm cant afford to insure a tsport, but you can afford to insure a turbo'd 1.3? hmmm chav alert.

Damn right!!

Anything with a turbo on is big bucks insurance... on 1.3, probably equivalent of group 10 or more insurance!

hmmmm cant afford to insure a tsport, but you can afford to insure a turbo'd 1.3? hmmm chav alert.

:lol: yes i'd like to see the insurance quote too

esp when u add on the 17inch wheels,ice install and turbo :eek:

reece like that picture :lol:

haha class picture mate, has any1 ever actually heared of that bodykit before?? looked at loads for the yaris and never seen or heared of it before!!!

Wheels,

Suspension,

bodykit,

exhaust,

audio

turbo blue vinyl boot build

ibherdesign body kit

turbo wiv dump valve

dvd player,

2 screens in the sun visors

a sony head unit,

amp with wiring kit,

fm modulator,

and a sub

????????????????????????????????

Is it just me? :D

the first one doesnt look as good as second one but i hate big areas of mesh! in fact i hate any mesh especially silver... yuk! and i would love to see the insurance quote for your ride when you've completed it! :wacko:

Minnnt

hmm, ok cheers i know remember, yea ive never been a fan of those bodykits, all down to personal choice i guess, im more into add on or more subtle like veilside or c one colour coded, not as extreme like them or the carzone

MY insurance for my YSR is 1K im getting at YTS in a couple of weeks and the insurance is 1100!

but in his case a 1.3 turbo is cheaper to insure with a list of mods longer than my arm totaling well over 1K!

what he says maybe be true about getting all the mods but i would like to know what insurance company he is with???

CB :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links