Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Noticed...

Chappers

Only the ones made in France

dont start that again :ffs:

Thought i was getting a JAP car and it said Made in France when i picked it up...

:ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

HOWEVER, no problems yet

mine is still in the garage! they say they need to speak to the head office to decide what to do!! as far as im concerned there is no decision to be made! get me a new engine now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@

Minnnt

lol mate!! no need. :lol: but as you say, nothing MUCH goes wrong, but in my case, when it does, its major! least its still under warrenty because if it wasnt then i would be like :eek: worrying!! :P i'd heard so many good stories about them and then that happened, but someone said out of all the engines that get through there is bound to be a bad one or two!! guess i got one of them!

Minnnt

P.s. i think i've got the hang of this writing normally and not in text speak! :thumbsup:

P.s. i think i've got the hang of this writing normally and not in text speak!  :thumbsup:

I knew you had it in you! :lol:

Like you said, no-one seems to have regular breakdowns etc..

When it goes wrong, it goes WRONG... :crybaby:

Anyone know where the engines are made or shall i tell you

Go on then..........tell us ;)

P.s. i think i've got the hang of this writing normally and not in text speak!  :thumbsup:

Thats so much easier to read Minnnt.............well done :thumbsup: keep it up.

I hope it wont be too long before you get your Yaris back on the road.

Did Mr T let you have a replacement car?? :) (until yours is sorted)

no i didnt have one off of mr t... because if you have an accident they said that the excess was £1000... :eek: im hoping mine is back on the road sometime during next week. HOPEFULLY! just seen a black 51 plate t sport with fog lights on (oh no! he's one of them!!!! :ph34r: ) and he was caining it! ive never seen anyone and i mean anyone i.e. mr schumacher drive like that! thought it was going to blow up! :wacko:

Minnnt

mines french and as ive said already no problems whatsoever and still has that top build quality you would expect from toyota.It even matches my last toyota in every way..My last car was a jap built starlet 1.3

Mine's French too. The salesman said... but I don't believe that it is the same quality as Jap ones.

I have had a new Turbo (D4D), the passenger door does not quite shut correctly and the top of the glove box ... er well it doesn't have a very smooth action.

Also the tyres went at 10K miles and I get some strange noises from the brakes sometimes.

Next time, I will be getting a Japanese Japanese car - probably not a Toyota.

But on the positive side, the MPG is fantastic !

Next time, I will be getting a Japanese Japanese car - probably not a Toyota.

Aww..

Anything Jap get's my approval.. within reason :P

They have the same factory standards in france as in japan its not as like its peugeot or renault like which are tin cans to drive ..drove a 106 and it was a heap of crap ..only good thing was the engine :lol:

I sold a Renault Clio and bought a Yaris :thumbsup:

Enough said :D

.....and the top of the glove box ... er well it doesn't have a very smooth action

Arghh! :ffs: Same here thats so annoying! On mine you have to slowly open it, putting more pressure on the right side otherwise it starts flexing!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links