Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Apexi Gt Spec Exhaust

shaf2000

Spent some of this evening polishing the ***** that was caked onto the gt spec.... im impressed with how it's come out, almost like new.... very bling. it's larger than i thought it would be and looks like a monstrous mo fo :o

before pic

apexi%20gts.jpg

after pic

apexi%20gt%20spec.jpg

wish i didnt have to sell it as im sure it's gonna scare oap's and kiddies, but the trd needs to be done.

offers around £395 will be entertained for anyone who is interested. it is a phat piece of kit and costs more than £600 new.

yeah it's come off but the flexi is definitely 100% not blowing. it was tested before it was sent over..... my supplier is very trust worthy :)

jim, i've got the standard exhaust on mine, so hopefully by selling it, i can put more towards the trd mr2 :D

Hey Shaf, uis the TRD system to which you are referring the one witht he 2 HOUGE polished dustbin sized silencers? THAY IS BEASTTTTTTT. Neway, on an NA down pipe and Turbo downpipe, is the turbo downpipe a wider diameter? Also, how much shorter IS the pipe from the manifold to the system itself? I got an NA, and the neighbours are complaining now about how loud my exhaust is and how is makes their windows vibrate whenever I fire her up. I got a custom made system on mine, but IS rather loud now. I think one of the boxes has lost its baffles!! So, CAN a competent exhaust fitter/welder adapt a turbo system to fit an NA? The guy made the downpipe on mine come right down, to accomodate the pipes on mine.

hi mate, i was actually referring to the trd widebody mr2 i am going to buy once the car is sold :)

i've not heard of anyone adapting a turbo exhaust to fit an na due to all the trouble they have to go through. im sure a competent fitter could do it, but it would be a lot of time and effort making it unfeasible to do it in the end.

who cares what the neighbours say :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links