Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stereo Question

drb5

If i intend to run the front components, off an amplifier and the rear Speakers off the headunit, how do i go about this, if there are no speaker wires from the rear, going to the headunit?

:ph34r:

Sorry, yes it is.

Infact, i'll just put down all i've got.....

ALPINE headunit

ALPINE cd changer

ALPINE v12 amp

FOCAL components for front

FOCAL co-axials for rear

Was in the scoob, which had all for Speakers before and a compnay in Glasgow fitted it all before. I have left all the settings, on the amp, the same and should just be a, pop it all back in, jobby, but now i've came across this problem, i'm not so sure. :unsure:

Think i might have worked it out......

The plug in the back of my headunit, has been cut. It had 4 of the 8 wires cut and the 4 were going to the amp, the other 4 i presume just plugged into the cars wireing and thusly ran the rear Speakers. These are the wires i should connect up to my Focals?

I intend to try to m8, but i wasn't sure where i had to run them to! Too early in the morning perhaps, aklthough i'm gonna put a tenner on me forgetting again! :D

Hello,

I ran cables from the front to the back, was hard graft as it was damn annoying tucking the wires in. Make sure u use dencet cable other wise it will be pointless and u will pcik up a bit of noise :wacko:

I would run my front component leads out from HU to amp (front speakers) . rear 20 /30watts to rear Speakers. In this way, you could use fader to balance your Speakers.

my setup

alpine hu

soundstream 5 channel amp

focal 6.5" component front

4" component rear

bass tube in boot

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links