Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rogue Systems Leather Seat Retrim?

veilside_mr2

just noticed that rogue systems do a leather retrim serivce for mr2 seats?

Its £530 which does seem quite expensive, especially as its on an exchange basis, but if the quality is good it may well be worth it, has ne1 had this done?, or seen the finished product in person?

01.jpg

cool.

I suppose if your old seats were completey dead then it might be a good deal. But... you can pick up aftermarket seats for that price.

thats true but i havnt seen many aftermarket seats I actually like, I like the seats ive got at the minute, i just need them re-trimming, ne ideas how much a retrim would be usually for leather???

I'v seen Matts from Roguesystems.

They looked well, in fact they look like the ones in the pic you have posted.

Russ

those seats are MINT. theyre well worth the money. but if anyone you know can do replicas of that seat cheaper please pm me with the details ;)

I want the door cards doing too, are they easy to remove?

Ive sent rogue an email to ask how much it would be in total, then i may go to a local retrimmers to get a price comparison.

i can highly recommend schaffino leather on the basis that i have spoken to 4 people who have used them and i have seen the work on one of the cars and it is pukka!

i can highly recommend schaffino leather on the basis that i have spoken to 4 people who have used them and i have seen the work on one of the cars and it is pukka!

where abouts are they based mate?

ooo thats nice, any ideas what their prices are like??

ive just been told to try l4 leather in sheffield, thats a bit closer so i`ll get a quote from them too.

l4 leather have a huuuuuuuge waiting list (so i've been told) and are quite expensive.

the top pics of the cream and black leather interior in the saxo cost £550 which is a veritable bargain!!

ooo thats nice, any ideas what their prices are like??

ive just been told to try l4 leather in sheffield, thats a bit closer so i`ll get a quote from them too.

£450 for the MR2 from schiffano

dude, im about to send you a pm with some info on it in regards to this :thumbsup:

cheers mate, i definately think i`ll be going to see them!! :thumbsup:

I wondered how long it would take before this came up.....

we actually use schiffano to do our retrims and the quality is superb..... the seats in the pic are in my car and you'll struggle to find better quality. The £350 includes the MR2 logo and we have had some door card blanks lasercut so you can have those too, price to be confirmed... - something schiffano don't offer.

Matt.

£350?..thought it was £530?

Ive tried sending you guys an email matt but it keeps saying mail delayed for some weird reason :wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links