Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Little Barstewards

Blacksheep

Some little toerag decided my car would look better with a nice scratch down the side of it, my £16000 4 week old T-Sport now has a nice key mark right along the offside of the car, if I had caught the little such an incredibly beautiful persont, I would have beaten him to withing an inch of his life, why do they do it, I've taken it to get an estimate and they have to spray the door. fortunatly they think they can polish it out of the back panel...

Man i'm really sucked off... :cacker:

:( oh dear, sorry to hear... i hope the same thing happens to the person that did it to you when he buys a new car ...

We only had egg and flour chucked at our cars today, luckily i wasnt at home.... :D i hate halloween..

Sorry to hear

They deserve a beating, like already said hopefully whne they go out and buy a nice new car they will get same treatment.

Mind you the mindless B******* will have forgotten all about they did by then

Must be a brain dead moron that done that, mine has been dented be someone trying to climb over it and had my plates stolen.

Police can't do nothing bout it either.

Hope someone dose worse to them in the future.

Vandalism this year has been terrible every where, I know it's always been a problem, but even the authorities have admitted that this year has been exceptionally bad. It was a major topic of conversation at a car show I was at recently.

It appears these scum will target anything (new and old) which appears enthusisast owned/polished up/someones pride and joy.

Recently in a local paper there was mention of a MGB GT and a Reliant Scimitar that had jars of brake fulid/paint striper thrown at them.

A friend of my fathers had a key scratch from front wing to rear wing put down the side of his Cadilac.

Another friend had the hood slashed on his Land Rover. A friend at work had a key scratch put across his door at the weekend on his golf. Yet another friend had a dent put in his drivers door on his Vauxhall Cavalier, the dent appears to be from someone kicking it.

These are all incidents in the last month and I could go on ...

Rant over.

Sorry to hear about your car, you'll have it fixed up nice soon enough though.

Refrain from beating small children to within an inch of their lives though as you will be locked away for a considerable amount of time.

To answer your question 'why do they do it' ; they do it because they know they can't be touched by police or otherwise. There is no respect today :(

Similar things have happened to me in the last 2 months, be it vandals or hit and run drivers. I awoke on saturday morning to find a box of fast food chicken and it's contents all over the roof of my car which had been washed 3 days previously. Just yet another example of the t**ts who pass my house. Where in S Wales are you based black sheep?

LOL whats that supposed to mean, i am gutted I've had a Yaris SR for 3 years never with any problems, I can't believe someone's done this to my car, I'm sorry I would still beat the little $hit to within an inch of his life just for satifaction even if it meant big trouble...

that's the worst thing you could do, but ok - go ahead

police, court case, troublesome family, paying out and not hearing the end of it for perhaps years... still, all be worth it to beat up a kid over a scratch eh?

if you really wanted to stop the kid doing it again you'd catch him, get his address and send the bodyshop repair bill to his dad - that way you get a bit of redemption without going to jail.

Is there any way to wire up the bodywork to a large battery.....??? :lol::lol:

I thought about that, like having wires lined in the primer then sprayed over, so when the key or screwdriver connects they'll get a slight jolt ;)

the car should only be live when you are not using it. when the alarm is ARMED :thumbsup:

I hope they all die a slow and painfull death.

Jelousy, thats all it is. If I ever caught one, I swear Id kill it.

Ad

My dads friend owns a haulage company and had a problem a while back with his trucks being broken into and driven around his yard smashing into anything.

He managed to get hold of a syringe full of seditave from a doctor friend and put it under the bostram seat.

Sure enough, a little sh** climed in in the night and he found him there in the morning, gripping the steering wheel, sitting on the seat temporarily parilised.

Needless to say he beat the living sh** out of him and it never happened again! :thumbsup:

Thats justice!

:yes:

Is there any way to wire up the bodywork to a large battery.....???

There have been ways to do this, we used to have the Armoured Cars in the British Army wired up in Northern Ireland this way (Humber Pig, Saracen etc).

Used to give the 'Paddy's' a good 'Jolt' when they tried to climb onto the vehicles during a riot.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links