Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Spoted

RACE HARD

i was in bakewell of friday and there was a gray yaris ts parked near the policestation in the car park it had lexus lights and a square number plate on da frount i was just wanderin whos it was and were bouts u live

that could be me :) living in darley dale, chelmorton and spending most of my time in bakewell............ where you from dude? + welcome to the club :)

i am from elton nt passed ma test yet tho bt test in 3 week neary every fri av u seen ma car about gray yaris ts wiv blue grills and blue skirt on frount

sorry havent seen it? i thourght it might have been you i saw this morning. a blue 1.3 (with a few mods), first i was behind him, then i was in front :). so whats this blue skirt? pics?

it is a toyota 1 which i have made fit cause it was ment for a non ts and it is debadged on the back also sum light masks on da rear lights and eye bros on da frount lights. ice in da car is a head unit and sub. but i can nt show u any pics cause i av nt gt a camera

cool, ive just bourght my first house in winster. did you go to a school? im only messing mate its just the way you type, (it makes it very hard to understand) lol :)

cool, ive just bourght my first house in winster. did you go to a school? im only messing mate its just the way you type, (it makes it very hard to understand) lol :)

welcome to the club mate,

i've got to agree with earpl i am also finding you very hard

to understand too :wacko:

Quit this text speak!! There's loads of room to write on these posts... no need to miss out letters and words! (says me mr yorkshire man!) Right, off t'work!

yes i did go to highfields and my name is ryan. i saw earpl i think in bakewell to nite wt did you think to the car

lol you looked a bit scared mate :), im not to sure about the front spoiler, but the rest of the car looks sweet! esspecially the rear light masks.

i did nt know wt was goin on i thaught u were these lads who i started on da other week. did u hear da back box

sorry dude. chris i've told u about that b4.

sounded alrite. didn't manage to get a decent look at your car though, too dark.

hey look he's started me off doing the txt thing, doh.

what makes you think i'm not? yea had the day off to tidy my room abit never made it round to that. GOLD! you have too much money and not enough sense.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links