Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rev 2 Rear Light Conversion

trickster6979

:help:

Hi guys. I bought a 1992 T-Bar just a couple of months ago and am lovin it. I really wanna get a rear light conversion for it though - ideally some black lexus. Ive been lookin for ages all over the net but have only found some for the revision 3 Mr2's and by putting them on mine would mean changing the centre panel too. Surely there must be a straight conversion??????

many thanks in advance.

Trickster

Or try

www.revision6.com

They do a centre panel, which they use for their Rev 6 rear lights.

Russ

mate, i can do you a set of either brand new rev3 lights and black centre panel with reverse lights for £235..... or a set of used black lexus lights and new black centre panel with reverse lights for £245.

someone else has got first shout, but if you drop me a pm i will let you know how it goes.

the centre panel with reverse lights alone costs over £180 from toyota uk

Seems a rev3 conversion thread comes up twice a week.. is there a sticky for this??....LMAO

Cant wait for the Rev3 guys to ask for the REV1 conversion!

Seems a rev3 conversion thread comes up twice a week.. is there a sticky for this??....LMAO

Cant wait for the Rev3 guys to ask for the REV1 conversion!

Retro fitting car parts... mmmmmmmm. It might take off!

i know shaff. he said this to me aswel. makes it look like its cheap as **** and then he said it it will cost him 18quid to deliever. just skanking

i know shaff. he said this to me aswel. makes it look like its cheap as **** and then he said it it will cost him 18quid to deliever. just skanking

saythat.gif

true but then the ***** i sell is valued at more than £150, therefore needs to be insured for the full amount in case it gets lost. charging £20 for postage on something costing less than £50 takes the biscuit a little bit :P

am i right??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links