Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dashboard Light

rafael

I own a Toyota Yaris 1.0 year 1999 and i´m having a problem since tree months ago. The dashboard light that looks like a little yellow engine turned on and i already took the car to serveral mechanics including TOYOTA SERVICE and they manage to turn it off for some days but then it turns back on again. I don´t really know what that light means and how to turn it off. If some one can help me...

Girlfriend had the same problem. Toyota dealer ended up using some injector cleaner on it and it has worked fine since. Might be worth a try?! :thumbsup:

That is the Lambda sensor( I think) which has detected incorect exhaust emissions.

Get it into Mr T (or other qualified repair shop) for attention

The "little yellow engine" which is commonly referred to as check engine light indicates a operational error in your car, this can come up due to many reasons so get it checked from Toyota where they will hookup to the ECU & read the exact error code. This error code points you to the specific problem indicated by check engine light

Cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links