Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Lights

mr2nut123

as x-mas is coming up im getting bought some rear lexus lights from rogue. I was wondering if anyone has the black chrome lights on their white mr2 (or anyone good with photoshop :P) as im not too sure about the whole chrome ones.

Is that a Magnex system on there? I've got one ordered for mine. !Removed! neighbours been complaining that mine is too noisy, and when ever I fire up the car, it makes their windows vibrate. And wakes them up at night. And that it isn't good for the environment too. And gives them bad luck cos they can't win the lottery. And makes it go dark at night.

yeah i like the black chrome but not on white....i think :blink: ive not actually seen them on a white car but id imagine they wouldnt go well and look out of place. you couldnt by any chance mod your pic of your 2 to look white could you jappy, so i could see what mine would look like with them lights? :)

all of the guys we've sold lights to that have white 2's go for the chrome finish.

I think its the best pairing but it depends if you want to be different

Personally i think the rev 3 lights and centre panel are the best light combo for the MR2... but thats just my opinion :thumbsup:

You forgot to mention the REV1 panel you have!

I think the Lex lights in black look more modern than the rev3 lights.. but the rev3 lights lit up in 4's (like my set up) look very well.

that pics changed my mind. im going full chrome. cheers bud :D

I agree...full chrome :) Looks nice.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Personally i think the rev 3 lights and centre panel are the best light combo for the MR2... but thats just my opinion

I'm with you Rico. Mine's going Rev 3 lights and centre panel soon. None of this clear Lexus mumbo jumbo. Real lights! :lol:

You forgot to mention the REV1 panel you have!

I know mate... I like the look of mine with the rev 3 lights and rev 1 centre panel,

but i'd prefer to have the rev 3 centre too :thumbsup:

Im with Rico...his rev3 lights with the rev1 centre panel looks well cool. dont change it! Also rico has red repeater on his rear clusters..gimme ya bast! oi rico I still have your foglight lol!

Im with Rico...his rev3 lights with the rev1 centre panel looks well cool. dont change it! Also rico has red repeater on his rear clusters..gimme ya bast! oi rico I still have your foglight lol!

Good man :thumbsup:

I'll tint your lights red for you mate ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links