Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Optimax 91.9p Bp Ultimate 92.9p

knowlson

Just been out to fill my car up as I normally forget on my way home and have to drive like a granny to save fuel on the m25 :lol:

Went to a BP garage it was 92p sat there and said sod that for only 97ron drove to the optimax garage and it was 91p WTF?? I swear it was not this expensive last week!!! what have I missed

I am in croydon at the mo just outside london so that might be something to do with it I will check my local one tonight but I think that was 89.9 last time :lol::lol:

its still stupid prices everywhere.

its all this "war in iraq, cant get the petrol you see" :censor:

weve got enough petrol in the north sea, USE THAT, lol

gotta love gordon for the good ol 86% tax on petrol. :ffs: :ffs:

is it as high as 86% now???

!Removed! hell, I was moaning I thought it was only 80!!!!

So out the £50 to fill up my car.... only £7 of it is actual fuel costs :ffs:

One of the oil companies (forgot which) made £2billion on petrol last year

The government also make £40billion (yes, billion) from fuel tax every year

oil prices aren't rising, tax and profits are.

i don't know why we put up with it

if you went to america and told them they had to pay $1 per litre of 'gas' they'd laugh you out of town.

and that only equates to about 60p

they'd have to be paying about $1.40 for the equivelant of our fuel per litre.. that gets you a gallon of fuel there :lol:

if you went to america and told them they had to pay $1 per litre of 'gas' they'd laugh you out of town.

price of fuel in the states has rocketed - and in many places now it is significantly over $1 a litre.

and they are mighty PO'd about it.

It's a joke but there is nothing we can do about it. If the goverment slowly raises petrol prices we all pay it. Why? Because we need it. The only way it would ever go down again was if there was some sort of driving strike... either everyone stops driving and use the ...pathetic... public transport (which would be well overcrowded and stall to a halt) OR to get the oil truck drivers to strike again.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

So out the £50 to fill up my car.... only £7 of it is actual fuel costs :ffs:

nono mate. you forgot the 40% you pay on the money you earn to get the 50 quid... :lol:

when I was out with my best mate on Monday, she put some normal unleaded in her Fiesta, and ultimate unleaded was 90.9p!!

I've gotta get some actually - been using my Dads car today and yesterday instead of mine lol so using up his petrol :D

Lets start a petition or something. It's getting silly!!!

As s0cks said..theres nowt you can do about it. Almost the whole country said no to a war which brit soldiers are still being killed for....the government still went for it. They have proven over and over again that they can do what the hell they like. Our role is to simply put up, pay up and shut up. Bottom line. W :censor: rs.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links