Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Mr2 Badge

mr2nut123

where can i buy the new chrome mk3 mr2 Badge, anyone got a website or a company neer bradford/leeds area who can get me one? cheers

Rip it offa nother car. You live in Bradford man, like it's not uncommon init.

Do that to my car and you can expect to be eating weetabix through a straw for a while.

You can get them from Toyota, or, if you can be bothered to apply new tape to fix them on with, you can get them second hand. Just so happens that I have one available that I've taken off my 3 day old Mk3. PM me if your interested.

Demon, are you real??? If someone ripped something off your car, how would you react?

Sort yourself out dude. :ffs:

What are you on about, i might just come round and nick all the nice bits off your car!

see how you like it :wacko:

You are really begining to P!zz me off dude :angry:

A while back you post about fraudulent insurance claims and now this :angry:

You need to grow up and get a life :censor:

I'm with System~G all the way on this one.

hehe hes right tho! Bradford is full of thieving scum mind...he got that bit right!

p.s. I lived there for a year :ph34r: .

I think urotsidojo woji ikonmindo (goddam get a small name!) was joking..maybe he just has difficulty in articulating joke comments. :unsure:

Hmm urotsukidoji I think acutally remember seeing the jap anime which your name is from aages ago!...if im right its some sick shizit! :ph34r:

tsk.

First we have an admission of a fraudulent insurance claim... now it's incitement to commit criminal damage and theft.

When will the madness end? :wacko:

I lived in Bradford for 3 years whilst at uni... I had my car with me for 2 of them.. and never had a single problem with anyone damaging it or knicking stuff... and I lived in BD7... probably the worst postcode...

There are theiving scum in all countries and all cities/towns...

That comment may have been as a joke, but it wasnt overly funny, nor good taste/spelling/grammar/english ...

This coupled with other posts just deepens the hole you are digging... burying any semblance of respect anyone has for you 6' under...

yeah **** off urongosdgosghasghkpasmdhasngsdo[aneh[dfnhjk[hndfhl. bradford has a lot of crime so what, doesnt mean were all scumbags. and when u said 'init' on the end you were been racist and theres not just white people on here so id shut it before you get a good kickin..

He's jut joking.. big deal... whats wrong with mocking bradford ;)

How is saying "init" rasist!!!!! give mea break :hokus-pokus:

I have actually had a Badge nicked off my car, the GT twin turbo one at the back, I tried to get another from toyota but you can no longer buy them, so its I guess, even worse... I found it mildly amusing and didn't kick up a fuss!!!

CAn we get a group buy of chill pills, possibly with a gold discount!!!???

Actually I noticed mr2nut123s point as well with the "init" quote but I decided not to bring it up as its too presumtious. For all we know he actually talks like that. For the record I lived in G3 in Glasgow which is amongst the top rated car crime areas in the UK. IMO The car crime problem in bradford is down the unusally high number of modded cars in the streets. Theres is tons of top class cars which is why thieves are tempted. Its where I got my love for cars..the boys down there know how to modify thier motors.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links