Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Next Mod

RACE HARD

dont european t-sports come without a spoiler as standard??

if its an import then the spoiler may have been fitted at a later date. the spoiler you have on your car is infact from the toyota accessories range, its not the official t-sport spoiler (these are the TTE spoilers like chuck04 has) but it is an official toyota spoiler.

Also noticed you have one red and one right lense on ur t-sport but the opposite way round (probably cos its an import) my right hand side lense is red and the left side is white! fancy swapping your right hand side white one for my red one? have it all matching then?? :P

as for the spoiler being bolted on, i have no idea :)

ok... for those who didn't notice it... the guy is not from UK (steering wheel is left side)... as for all T-Sports coming with a spoiler - don't think so... mine came without one and without the sunroof... <_<

yea because the ts is a left hand drive it has the lights the other way round, the ts does not come with a spoiler or a sunroof as standard

Slightly off topic. But I was thinking on the back of the T-Sport couldn't you make the fog light clear and buy a red bulb to go in it. Would look alot better I fink.

That spoiler; RACE HARD' definatley aint the T-Sport or SR one (TTE i think its known as) It's the optional one you can have on any other model Yaris. About £100+ fitting and painting.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links