Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Little Tte Badge

seveer unaek

Does anybody have, or know where i can get the tiny little Badge that goes on that gap on the TTE spoiler? Mine fell off a few months back, and i want a new one!

Its this by the way (sorry for the crap picture!)

aae0b_rear2-nobadge.JPG

soory to say but there is no way to get a replacement TTE Badge off toyota, i`m in the same boat and i even work for a dealer and can`t get one.

soory to say but there is no way to get a replacement TTE badge off toyota, i`m in the same boat and i even work for a dealer and can`t get one.

Balls! Its a scrappy then if i want one!

No chance...

Thats what i was thinking... scrappy's aren't in abundance round here!

A small self adhesive TTE sticker in Grey is available for £4.28 + VAT from any Toyota dealer - part number PZ439-10671-4P.

Can measure mine and post a pic if you want.

A small self adhesive TTE sticker in Grey is available for £4.28 + VAT from any Toyota dealer - part number PZ439-10671-4P.

Can measure mine and post a pic if you want.

That'd be great if you could!

i kinda stand corrected, when we input the part number it comes up as the tte sticker, we have searched for a long time now and have never being able to find a part number, so sorry and thanks where did you get that part number, maybe you can help me with another part number, i`m looking for the toyota part number for a tte air filter for the 1.0L yaris, had trouble getting one so just got a K&N. :thumbsup:

can be got direct from TTE

www.tte.de :thumbsup:

I got two Yaris spoiler TTE stickers for free from them, i told them i purchased a splitter from them in which i emailed them about giving me free stickers and they sent me some haha.

Don't know if they would send you some or not worth a try :lol:

Sorry I can't get a pic of it because the text is silver and it just flashes back and blurs out the image. It has a grey background and the text says TTE with Toyota Team Europe in the line underneath. The actual Badge is self adhesive and it is slightly thick (bulging) i.e. it has a soft finish so when you push on it with your finger it flexes in slightly (does this make sense ?).

It measures 5cm width and 1.5 cm height.

It has a grey background and the text says TTE with Toyota Team Europe in the line underneath. The actual badge is self adhesive and it is slightly thick (bulging) i.e. it has a soft finish so when you push on it with your finger it flexes in slightly (does this make sense ?).

It measures 5cm width and 1.5 cm height.

That's the fellow! Exactly it... kind of a soft Badge.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links