Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tints!

Chuck04

Well as a few of u know been thinking of gettin windows tinted, so decided while i have the cash may aswell do it sooner than later, only issue is i cant make my mind up, was thinking of just going with light smoke on all 5 windows, but then matt ( cheers bud ) decides to confuse me even more by sayin dont be a :censor: go for dark on all 5, or mayb 3 dark front 2 lighter so now im confused and not sure what do u peeps recon, light smoke or dark all round???

oo yea, id rather not get pulled over, hence why my initial thought on light would b best, its noticable but shouldnt get the piggies aft u, get enough of that from my exhaust ;)

You probably already know that its illegal to tint the front side windows of your car in the UK,

so i would say go for the light smoke tint all round and hope you get away with it :thumbsup:

Why not go for full dark tints........after all you could always drive around with both front windows open!! ;)

But seriously as it is illegal in UK I would suggest the lighter tints (If you really must have tinted windows) as from the sound of your first post, your car attracts enough attention already.

go for limo on the back! its easier to see out of than people would think, im sure others who have limo black on their windows will back me up in saying that it is quite easy to see out of :thumbsup:

drb5 car has that is im correct in thinking or close to it, as his backs are very dark and front seem fairly light

only reasons i asked is i wasnt to sure if light would be noticable as tints but i think it will

personallyid get dark smoke all round, but thats only becuase coppers round here aint that bothered.

Like with your exhaust chuck. James told me mine is louder but iv never been pulled once.

yea, but then mine does take a lil while 2 warm up, and does sound a lot better after a while... haha 2 be fair they probs heared me commin from quite a distance, half 1 in the mornin, blitzin it 2 pick my gf up, like a sitting duck, stood out like a thore thumb

hehe gues, to be fair wasnt just me, there was a load of other peeps already pulled, there really cracking down on drivin around town at nite, fair dos, but i was only poppin through town in order to get to the seafront to pick the gf up, takes the biscuit really!!

there really cracking down on drivin around town at nite, fair dos,

How is that "fair do's"???

If they pulled you and told you to go home I'd tell them to ride me, you can drive round all night if you like along as you abide by the law and have a taxed and insured car etc. ;)

I'd go light on the front side's, then dark on the back sides and then I'd go midnight on the rear screen! :thumbsup:

light smoke all round

limo is tooo dark

and half and half or just limo on the back looks shat

be different! look at the colours available. i think some light bronze tints would go nice with the grey. you can also get titanium silver tints now that look great.

I've gone for blue myself but nto sure how that would look on a grey car

if and when ill more than likly go with light smoke on all 5, less hassel and doesnt look to bad ino, hey ian, u got limo on back 3 yea, have u got light on front?? doesnt look to bad, im sure i could live with that and be happy

have they changed the laws on tinted windows again? i didnt know that it would be illegal to tint your fornt side windows? i've only got light smoke films on all of the windows, is that illegal?

thx

Ray

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links