Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Owners With 17"s!

corollags

Hey Guys!

I have recently bought a set of Team Dynamics Monza 17" wheels for my car which I think look great!

I have an idea tho and was wondering if one of you guys would be up for it.

I want to swap 2of my wheels for 2 of someone elses 17" wheels to put 2different wheels on the one side of the car to the other, so the car looks different depending on what side you look at it!

Would any of you be interested in doing this with me? I would prefer someone with a different set of Team Dynamics wheels but anything would be considered!

Ad

why on earth would you want to do that? lol

do you mean to leave them permenantly on? or just to get another couple on one side to see what they look like on the car?

I've got a set of 17's in Wolfrace warriors, but I'm quite happy with all 4 thanks ;)

Kev

Hey Guys!

I have recently bought a set of Team Dynamics Monza 17" wheels for my car which I think look great!

I have an idea tho and was wondering if one of you guys would be up for it.

I want to swap 2of my wheels for 2 of someone elses 17" wheels to put 2different wheels on the one side of the car to the other, so the car looks different depending on what side you look at it!

Would any of you be interested in doing this with me? I would prefer someone with a different set of Team Dynamics wheels but anything would be considered!

Ad

I'd considered doing that after seeing it done on an american supra, but you have to make sure the weight of the alloys are similar.

But my idea was to have two sets, that way I can swap them when they get dirty, and sell them when I'm bored with it.

i wish i could help but mine's got 18's on it. and they for sale by the way

I wish I'd read the for sale terms and conditions.

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links