Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Speakers

RossP

As you may know, i live in Cyprus, but ICE isn't exactly the cheapest over here. I've tried on numerous occassions to get stuff sent out here, but everytime my order gets cancelled or they just won't deliver the stuff. I've even tried sending it to my mates in uk and getting them to send it out, but companies also refuse to do that because the shipping and billing address are different. So, my question is, does anybody know of a company that i can order from over the net, and that will ship to cyprus? The only one i found so far is www.caraudiocentre.co.uk, but they want 100 quid to ship overseas!!! :angry::blink:

goto www.paypal.com

setup an account there, get ur mate in uk too as well, pay your mates via paypal the correct money, and get them to buy them for you either with paypal on eBay or from another company and get them to forward you the goods when they arrive. just hope your mates are trustworthy!! :)

if you get desperate, buy me some tickets to cyprus and i'll hand deliver some Speakers for you!! LOL (free holiday would be nice!!!)

hehe :D

I've already tried the paypal thing when i tried to buy some stuff off eBay. once again, i can't use paypal because i live in cypus, and it's not available here yet. Sent them an e-mail about it, but they started getting technical going on about legal issues and procedures to start paypal in another country. so that's out the window as well. true, buying you a ticket to bring the stuff out is an option, but my dad should be coming out soon, hopefully he should be able to get the stuff for me. cheers anywyaz mate

If you can, send your friend in uk the money, by cheque or online banking?

Then he can post them to you in cyprus :)

I holidayed in paphos a year or so ago. Such a lovely area of Cyprus :)

yeh that's not a bad idea actually. will look into it, think i will prefer to send through online banking, wouldn't want to lose cash in post or anything. paphos ain't too bad, too dull in the winter though and nothing to do....guess i'll be cruising around then B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links