Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Gti Body Panels

Antd4agze

Hi

Should my local Toyota dealer be able to get these for me or does anyone know where else I could try?I want to buy front wings,rear arches and the rear hatch asap.

Cheers

ant

You and me both :rolleyes:

I posted about the front wings acouple of months ago, but can't remember where people said I should go. My mechanic (ex-MrT) told me of another place he always uses, but again the name escapes my memory :D

My car is due in at his garage tomorrow morning. I will ask him again and replay later in the afternoon/evening :thumbsup:

Hi

Should my local Toyota dealer be able to get these for me or does anyone know where else I could try?I want to buy front wings,rear arches and the rear hatch asap.

Cheers

ant

I've got 2 Red front wings in mint condition for sale mate, so you won't even have to paint them!

These guy's sell rear arches cheap! http://www.bodyshopwarehouse.co.uk

So do these guys! http://www.magnumcarpanels.co.uk/

System G,I think its Maldon Autopanels.I don't think they do the rear hatch though.Will ring them tomorrow.Toymota,thanx for the offer mate,but I think I'll be these brand new as I'm getting my car resprayed anyway.I've got plenty of time though cos I found out today that I could only get my car booked in for beginning of Jan for the respray...arrrgghh

System G,I think its Maldon Autopanels.I don't think they do the rear hatch though.Will ring them tomorrow.Toymota,thanx for the offer mate,but I think I'll be these brand new as I'm getting my car resprayed anyway.I've got plenty of time though cos I found out today that I could only get my car booked in for beginning of Jan for the respray...arrrgghh

I thought TOYMOTA's wings were brand new a couple of months ago... :unsure:

Might be a good deal in there for you Ant ;)

I thought TOYMOTA's wings were brand new a couple of months ago... :unsure:

Might be a good deal in there for you Ant ;)

They were newly sprayed in July, and the tailgate was newly sprayed in Aug '03 (there's no wing on it now though) and there's not a speck of rust on either!

It's off to the car graveyard next weekend as well!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links