Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Red Bull!

Rookey

Not sure, but im tanked, talking so fast im messing up most of what im saying or something! its <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>in crazy! typin like a fast typer n stuff! oh my god! I deal with people on the phones, and they must surely think im crazy! I have to maintain a professional manner, I dont think im coming across professional right now! :lol:

Were you one of those kids that had to be peeled off the cieling after half a pack of gummy bears???

The great thing is

You can drink and drive :D :D

I'd be worried that I'd react a bit quicker than normal, like going round a corner and turn to hard just to end up in a tree or something! :lol:

as long as you hit a tree near somewhere that sells more red bull :lol: you will be fine

Hmmm..... can cars run on red bull :eek: sod opitmax

Nice knowing you!! :D :lol:

Potential health risks

In 2000, Ross Cooney, a healthy, 18-year-old basketball player from Limerick, Ireland died after sharing four cans of the drink before a basketball game. An inquiry into his death ruled that he died from Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndrome...

In 2001, the drink was investigated by the Swedish National Food Administration after being linked to the deaths of three consumers. It has been subject to a number of other health scares regarding glucuronolactone, the origin of the taurine and its potential addictiveness. Sale of Red Bull is prohibited in Denmark, France and Canada.

:crybaby:

:lol:

Glad you're having fun :)

The people around you must think you're on quality class A power or summit :lol:

I don't know how you going to prevent (or ease) the come-down tho... :unsure:

BTW the drink was withdrawn from the UK market in or around 1997 because of health related problems associated with various chemicals contained... The company had to change the ingredients a bit before it was alowed to be re-launched. They may have slipped the original recipe back in by now... :unsure:

Have fun while it lasts dude :thumbsup:

Im not looking forward to the come down!hehe

Most of my other colleagues are hyped up as well!hehe :P

I think the average consumtpion per person this arvo has been about 12! :P

mate, i hope you have prepared for a looong night! :eek:

Whys that dude?

Im already feeling the comedown, barely have the effort to type this reply...lol

Oh Dave! What are we going to do with you?!?!?

No alcohol, thats no action of a Reading TOCer! :P :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links