Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tis The Season...

Leeky

Sorry - Rant mode on

Why oh why did my ex call me today and want us to get back together?

Why do women do this? Is it because im a man that i dont get it?

Did she not hurt me enough last time? Did she not bleed me for enough money before?

Out of nowhere, just in time to ruin my weekend if not christmas itself.

Im sick of running after women and getting screwed over all the time, i've had enough.

They can come after me from now on.

Bahhh Humbug! :arrgg-matey:

TEll her you have recently started going out with a Ukranian body builder babe :thumbsup:

Tell her no chick hat can'r lift your car will ever do it for you ever again :thumbsup:

Christmas is around the corner and she wants a present or doesn’t want to be on her own at this time of year!

See if she feels the same after Christmas!

Thanks peeps, just needed to vent the steam. Getting her barred from my phone so she cant call me or txt me ever again.

Its just typical of her ya know, she is just doing it as a dig at me. She doesnt want me any more than i want her.

Anyway relax Leeky, deep breaths. :bye:

Take a nice hot bubble bath tonight, he he. She is not worth going back to if she is where she is now, that town is not worth going back to to give her a visit, because i have seen the town.

I dunno why women do it, but i have never went back to my ex before, so count me out for being a big meany and ruin guys lifes :P

Take it easy Leeky, cheer up :group-cuddles: just block her from ur phone :thumbsup:

Christmas is around the corner and she wants a present or doesn’t want to be on her own at this time of year!

So true..wise words... mustn't forget them..

What's that? Beer, yes please..

So true..wise words... mustn't forget them..

Just make sure her birthday isn’t in January or it means more spending!!!

:D :lol:

Just make sure her birthday isn’t in January or it means more spending!!!

:D :lol:

<I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?> :unsure:

do you know the diference between yes and no?

Hmmmmm yet another "Why do women....." post :rolleyes:

Lee, pure and simple, shes getting a revenge for every time you played with her feelings, messed with her head etc. Every guy does it, purposely or accidentally without knowing it. She may not intentially do it, but minds do funny things.

Also girls also go back to exs as our memories are warped about what they were like. We forget all bad stuff, and make a better version of the good stuff we remember, so basically our exs can usually do no wrong in our heads.

Or, on the other hand, she may simply still have feelings for you, and honestly want to give it another go. And shes probably remembered the size of your bits! :lol:

Hmmmmm yet another "Why do women....." post :rolleyes:

Lee, pure and simple, shes getting a revenge for every time you played with her feelings, messed with her head etc. Every guy does it, purposely or accidentally without knowing it.

no .. it's cause women are tapped and spiteful .. end of topic!

They DO do it deliberatly, just for fun .. and us simple men get dragged along and taken for a ride ..

Stick to something faithful mate .. jack & Sega have been there for me through thick and thin .. I'm thinking I need another bottle .. where is the Xbox :thumbsup:

Whatever Ben :rolleyes:

We all know what you are like with women, and you are a perfect example of the rule. Mess with heads, and you'll have the same done back to you :thumbsup:

We all know what you are like with women,

what's that then (and keep it clean) .. seeing as though I've not been out with anyone in ohhh, 7 months or so, I think it's a bit rich :P :D

Ummm kiwi girl. You were going to shag her and leave her (and theres posts on gold proving you said that!)

Basically, yeah women spiteful b*tches, but men are heartless w*nkers, so we're even ;)

Both as bad as each other....

Ummm knowing what you've got upto in the past, no :P

We all know what you are like with women,

what's that then (and keep it clean) .. seeing as though I've not been out with anyone in ohhh, 7 months or so, I think it's a bit rich :P :D

7 MONTHS!!

Remind me not to arm wrestle you in a hurry! :P :lol:

Remind me not to arm wrestle you in a hurry! :P :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links