Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhaust Diagrams Wanted

Fitz

Does anyone have, or know where I can find a diagram or photo of both a standard and a duel exit exhaust system?

I want to find out how it is made up as obviously it is a lot shorter than other cars as it doesn't come all the way from the front.

Also, what size bore is the standard pipe? I'm thinking of a Mk2 rev 2 nasp (UK)

Any help most appreciated

Does anyone have, or know where I can find a diagram or photo of both a standard and a duel exit exhaust system?

The standard exhaust IS a dual exit system on all models I think.

Manual_0259_0001.jpg

Cheers

KiwiMR2

The standard exhaust IS a dual exit system on all models I think.

Manual_0259_0001.jpg

Cheers

KiwiMR2

This is correct.... :thumbsup:

That's brilliant!!!

It certainly confirms I cant really do what I wanted but can go a different route.

I was thinking of ditching the rear box for just pipe work. I have this on my Rover and with just a middle box and cat it sounds georgous. I think it could be a tad too loud on an MR2 though and back pressure could be a problem.

Am I right in thinking from that diagram, the cat is built into the front pipe and not seperate?

Hey mate, I ditched my original back box on my Na, and had 2 universal boxes with pipe work put on, and boy was they loud, nice sound, but loud. Some stupid woman came down a few weeks back while I was giving the car a quick wipe down, and I had just turned the car on to warm up, she said when ever I started my car up, it made the windows at the back of her house vibrate, and could I have a little consideration for other people cos it was very loud too. And it wasn't very good for the environment. So there you go.

LOL, I had something similar. the annoying woman down the road asked could I not race down the street as it was a residential road with small children. I told her I never race the car, especially in the (my) street as my cat loves to run out in front of my car. She tried to argue that I obviously did as the car was so loud she could here me in her back room. I just gave up with her and told her it's taxed and MOT'd so if she has a problem to call the police.

Never spoken to her since and we ignore each other if we pass in the street :lol:

Still, I think I'll need a back box on the MR2 for pressure, be it a custom one which is a shame as I can get the piping made up cheap, but a box will cost me. Just straight through pipe work on the back section would only cost me about £20.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links