Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Been To See "the Grudge"

DeusMR2

Well I was pleasantly surprised by it 99% of the time (see below for the other 1%)... It was good right from the start, carried a good momentum throughout and a had good amount of scares without going over the top or being cheesy..

Where it completley fell flat on its face though was the ending..or should I say lack of! The plot ground to a halt out of nowhere, just as it was getting quite interesting! It's the first time that I've actually said "wtf" after seeing a film! No doubt there'll be a Grudge 2 after this, but anyway overall I'd give it a 8/10. Generally good in all departments but nothing extra special.

Seen the japanese version of it before the US version and the jap version wasnt scary either. Thought the Ring was better.

Going to go watch "Exocist" now, totally bored at home.... cya.

oh dear dont watch the exorcist it is crap i just got back from watchin the grudge i quite enjoyed it. its not that scary id say more spine chilling

Dont really like this kind of film,

i'm more into action/adventure type things

Saw a trailer for it the other night and Jim kept telling me to turn it off :D

He's a big girl's blouse :P

I never get to go to the cinema :crybaby:

But me and Nick sat and watched Dead End on frontrow last night. Thats one of the first films I sat saying "I really dont want to watch any more of this". I like horror films, but that was a bit too much, spent the hour and a half jumping and hiding behind my hands.

Even Nicks said he doesnt want to watch that again!!

Guess Im gonna have to wait til its on frontrow to see The Grudge, any films worth a go at least once! :D

I seen it on Friday night, not the best film in the World but not the worst etither! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links