Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Graphics Card

breezer

Hi there, i have a new PC which has a geforce fx5200 with tv out function meaning i can play on PC and use the TV.

Right my dad was thinking of getting me a tft monitor fr xmas, but i was thinking why not get a bigger TV.

My question is, how do i hook my computer upto the TV. what do i need?

most tv-out ports use S-video cables. All you gotta do is connect the tv to that and using the graphics card software (or desktop properties) select the tv for picture output.

yeah bareable on games only. I wouldnt wanna sit too close though

similar to the kinda picture ud get with a playstation 2 but that picture does my head in

yeah itd be ok for games, but bear in mind the max resolution you can get on a tv is 640x480 from a graphics card so itll be all blurry. It'd be useless when youre not gaming too!

Ive plugged my TV out ch to a video transmitter so I can watch films in another room

you still have to use the keyboard and mouse to play games on the tv , where and how you gonna do that , have a neck like the girl on exorcist or what . :lol:

breezer i use my tv to watch downloaded movies you need a cable for the picture and also a single cable for the sound mate .i got my sound cable from every things a pound shop . but the picture cable i had to go to an audio suppliers , it cost me £6. from burrells audio supplies in peterlee , its 6 meters long , sound 1 is 4 metres. cant see games been very good on the tv , as said the resolutions are crap. :thumbsup:

yeah they whoop some serious crt a ss dont they . i got the LG1710b FLATRON 17" but the bezel around the edge is so thin i gets 19 " of screen , cost me £ 369 mind ya , but they are dropping to under £ 200 for a cheap make now. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links