Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

First Time Ive Seen A Mr2 With Veilside Kit

BLOODUK

Seen a veilside kit before on the internet but never up close , was driving back home and their was this mr2 with veilside kit... it had exact same wheels as one of the members here Chrome with decals down the side showing whats in the car. Spoke to the guy in person i think i made them panic first because i said " is that your car " when i spoke to the mum at the door :lol:

Anyway had a little chat told me about what was done to the car i could see it wasnt a turbo though because of the grill , guy seemed nervous for some reason... telling me about the rear end going out and hitting the curbs hence the scuv on the wheels. I was impressed with the kit though and the hard work he put into it, apparantly wanted to get a turbo fitted in it <_<

I took the guy out in my car he kept putting his hand on the dash, But he did seem impressed saying thanks for the drive. I mentioned that when i get the spray and spoiler done ill come round again sometime, i felt really ****ty with that Battery acid down the back end :crybaby:

good job you were not wearing a long rain coat he really might have been a little scared!!! :ph34r:

i want to go in a tubby :drool:

I'm not a fan of the Veilside .. it's too curvy and an MR2 is too small to pull it off ..

But hey, if we all liked it we'd all have the same cars ..

good job you were not wearing a long rain coat he really might have been a little scared!!! :ph34r:

Might have been because he had his rear end go out on him that he was rather nerved about my mr2? but i think he forgot that my mr2 was already race track setup so it handles corners very well, Just i dont do it in the wet :lol:

now stop scaring innocent people  :P

Thats the best bit abotu driving a tubby though!! :D

now stop scaring innocent people  :P

Thats the best bit abotu driving a tubby though!! :D

Very true... wasnt it also your friend that got abit nervous when you gave him a ride in your tubby? :)

Like Bibbs, I'm not a fan of that kit as it just doesnt seem to look right, I like the back bumper tho.

Veiside kit is nice on the Supra I think.

After seeing a Turbo conversion today I'm gonna go down that route in a few years.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links