Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trd Stickers

mr2nut123

anyone know a good uk website that sells all the trd stickers? im wanting that small white racing development one for the little back windows of my mr2. cheers

Yep, we have plenty in stock! All shapes, sizes and colours.

Give me a bell on 01670 823333 and I will let you know what we have.

Thanks

Kevin

Fensport told me they didn't make these anymore :angry:

emblem_68.jpg

So I had these instead :lol:

08231-SP078[1].jpg

But I don't have any TRD, System G... Does this make me a bad person? :crybaby: :!Removed!:

But I don't have any TRD, System G... Does this make me a bad person?  :crybaby:  :!Removed!:

Each to their own... but personally I see it like saying the car is something that it's not.

I also don't see why people should "advertise" or endorse products/companies on thier cars witout having a deal or getting paid.

Just personal feelings and not intended to offend anyone who feels different ;)

Well, I've got TRD seatbelt pads, so does that allow me to have the TRD stainless steel on my front grill?

oops too late.

Well, I've got TRD seatbelt pads, so does that allow me to have the TRD stainless steel on my front grill?

oops too late.

Of course mate :thumbsup:

Like I said - it's up to each individual :yes:

I just hope they gave you a huge discount to advertise for them :P :D

Least no-one here drives a Corsa or Fiesta with a TRD or NISMO sunstrip... I hope :ph34r::lol:

There is a New shape Micra in my area with a "The car in front is a Toyota" sticker in it's rear window. Classic! :D

LOL. I love the TRD M-Sport Celica... so they can have all the advertisement from me they want, just for making such a sexy car ;)

I like the look of them too, tarts the car up... better than the shopping list of stuff that I haven't got down my door :lol:

I know a kid, in a corsa... which happens to have "Blitz" at the top of his shopping list. I swear one day I'll slap him :lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links