Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where To Buy My 1st Mr2 Turbo?

Dawson

Watcha all,

i am about to start looking for my 1st MR2, and i don't really know where to start! I am after a Turbo (ideally rev 3), T-bar would be nice as well! I have had a quick look in autotrader, eBay.. etc, but is there any where else to look. I quite like the idea of getting it from a garage, anybody have any links at all?

Cheers for any replies!!

Si

Watcha all, 

i am about to start looking for my 1st MR2, and i don't really know where to start!  I am after a Turbo (ideally rev 3), T-bar would be nice as well!  I have had a quick look in autotrader, ebay.. etc, but is there any where else to look.  I quite like the idea of getting it from a garage, anybody have any links at all?

Cheers for any replies!!

Si

Si

I have got a 1995 MR2 Turbo with some nice mods on if your interested.

£5500.00 I think is a very good price. Its a Tin Top but in outstanding condition :D

Hi Dawson - if you can send me your e-mail address then I have some info that may be of interest..... I tried to PM you but it doesn't seem to work.

Matt.

I tried to PM you but it doesn't seem to work.

Think he needs 50 posts...or was it 5?... :ph34r::thumbsup:

Yeah i know, i cant seem to use any features on this site! Keeps telling me i'm not important enough!! :D

I'll keep posting and find out!! until then if you have any info then my email address is... s1dawson@msn.com

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links