Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Envy Performance

earpl

hallo i would like to purchace a fujitsbo powergetter for my T-sport, do you have any in..... how do i use my gold discount, and have you got prices for all of the TRD spoilers, skirts etc. as theres no prices on the www.eb site :)

I just sold my last "Power Getter" last week. If you order one today I will be able to get one to you within 10 - 14 Days.

Normal retail is £360 + Delivery. If you are a gold member I can do 10% off.

Give me a call on 01670 823333 if you wish to place an order or send me a secure message with your CC Details and I will take care of it.

Thanks

Kevin

slightly off topic, but what would i use to clean up the power gettin to make it nice and shiny again?? mines a bit dull

I find that "shower shine" or "windowlean" are great when it comes to cleaning Polished or chrome parts. Less aggresive than wheel cleaner and it lifts any dirt or residue off.

HTH

Kevin

any spray alloy wheel cleaner (acid) spray it on leave it for 5/10 mins wash it off

Normal retail is £360 + Delivery. If you are a gold member I can do 10% off.

Kevin

im sure i was never offered that <_<

:thumbsup: cheers for cleanin advice, was meanin 2 ask that, mines lil dull at the mo and could do with cleanin up..

To clean up the exhaust, buy some standard chrome polish from a supermarket, or mister minit kind of place. Once you've washed the exhasut with warm sopy water, get a brush to remove glued on bits, then chamois it off and polish it up with chrome polish (silver polish works well too) It brings up an exhaust a treat!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links