Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Our New Facilities Are Now Open!

Envy Performance Ltd

Must apologise if I have not been less than my usual helpfull self lately but this is the reason why:

Envy Performance have grew out of our current facilities and moved to our new combined Showroom/Garage/Offices and Workshop premises.

The UK's biggest and best Performance parts dealer just got a whole lot better! :D

The new 4000sq. ft facility combines a new warehouse, garage with 1 four post ramp and 3 two post ramps, 2 offices, waiting room, showroom and other amenities.

We use the latest computers and tools to offer parts, servicing, MOT testing, wheel and tyre fitment (upto 24") & arch rolling on site. Full bodyshop facilities and 4-wheel laser alignment nearby.

Combine this with our custom fabrication, polishing and chroming facilities and we are the 1 stop shop for all performance vehicles.

Here's a few pictures below of the showroom.

Please feel free to drop in for a coffee, watch a film, browse the showroom etc :D

Our new address is:

Envy Performance Ltd

30 Barrington Road

Bedlington

Northumberland

NE22 7AJ

Tel no: 01670 823333

Fax no: 01670 843000

showroom1.jpg

showroom2.jpg

showroom3.jpg

showroom7.jpg

well sweet mate!! may pay a visit sometime. i still want that induction kit but next time i get money is mid december!! and start of january :(

can we organise a group visit? like abit of a meet there?

i want a look around and im sure some people will buy things

Must apologise if I have not been less than my usual helpfull self lately but this is the reason why:

Envy Performance have grew out of our current facilities and moved to our new combined Showroom/Garage/Offices and Workshop premises.

The UK's biggest and best Performance parts dealer just got a whole lot better! :D

The new 4000sq. ft facility combines a new warehouse, garage with 1 four post ramp and 3 two post ramps, 2 offices, waiting room, showroom and other amenities.

We use the latest computers and tools to offer parts, servicing, MOT testing, wheel and tyre fitment (upto 24") & arch rolling on site. Full bodyshop facilities and 4-wheel laser alignment nearby.

Combine this with our custom fabrication, polishing and chroming facilities and we are the 1 stop shop for all performance vehicles.

Here's a few pictures below of the showroom.

Please feel free to drop in for a coffee, watch a film, browse the showroom etc :D

Our new address is:

Envy Performance Ltd

30 Barrington Road

Bedlington

Northumberland

NE22 7AJ

Tel no: 01670 823333

Fax no: 01670 843000

showroom1.jpg

showroom2.jpg

showroom3.jpg

showroom7.jpg

all you need now is a banner on TOC.. sorted ;) :P :P

Thanks for the kind words. You guys are welcome up here any time! :P Newcastle Quayside is great for a night out so if you ever fancy arranging a TOC Visit and night out I will show you around the best establishments in town! :thumbsup:

Thanks

Kevin

Yeah, looking good! :thumbsup:

Will have to come down for a visit soon!

Probably about 15 mins outside I think. Think it is a wee bit nearer Morpeth if you know where that is.

Congratulations mate, lookin excerlent, u must be pleased, i feel that a toc or yaris meet could be a nice little day venture, altho sayin that i think im pretty far so good couple hours <_< hmmm

Think I will have to organise a proper open day when the weather is a bit better. I will see if I can get a rolling road up here for power runs etc, that may make the trip worth while :P

Thanks

Kevin

Hi Ryan, your looking at £200 to fit and set them up. This will take around a day todo as we will ask you to drive the car around the block after each adjustment to ensure we get the car the way you want it without any scrubbing.

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin how much to fit my HKS coilover things? :thumbsup:

Think I'll pass mate, would cost me a few ££ to get down there in the 1st place!

Would laser alignment not just sort the setup out??? :wacko:

Cheers anyway :thumbsup:

Hi Ryan, is the kit not fully adjustable ie ride height and dampening? If not your looking at £120.

Thanks

Kevin

Think I'll pass mate, would cost me a few ££ to get down there in the 1st place!

Would laser alignment not just sort the setup out??? :wacko:

Cheers anyway :thumbsup:

Around £30 for a CAT back system.

Thanks

Kevin

how much is it to fit a zorst!!

just for future reference

Hi Ryan, is the kit not fully adjustable ie ride height and dampening? If not your looking at £120.

Well Kevin its only the ride height thats adjustable! £120 and its possibly a deal! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links