Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Rfvitz

h2s

last night while parked outside, some a**hole ripped off my roof spoiler. Since it was bolted on the roof of the car and not just stuck there, I would like to get one or something similar to it, as i dont like the holes showing. I was quoted 130 Maltese liri thats like 270 sterling for the spoiler without fitting.

Seeming you did a nice custom job with a new rear bumper, side skirts etc for a reasonable price, can u please direct me to the garage that did the job for you to get another quote for the roof spoiler.

cheers

Holy ***** bandits. Now that is just !Removed!. Dont people like that have better things to do than trash something they are obviously jealous of. I know the following will be bleeped out but what a bunch of **** tossers and ****ers live in this world today.

How the hell can you rip a spoiler off? Not that I have tried but I would imagine it to be pretty tough.

yea i got screwdriver marks on the egde of the roof of the car above which the spoiler was fixed. It must have been preety tough for it to come off as i have around 30 screwdriver marks. Need to get it taken care of, im afraid that if i just fix another spoiler on it, it will rust.

<the spuds of lurrrrvve>s dude!

sorry to hear that. *********in jealous w@nkers.

the quote you got was from toyota?? thats very expensive.

I know for a fact that "Autobahn Ltd" are making fibre copies of the kits that come down from japan... the spoiler you had is exactly like the ones they make.

Ask for a guy called Ronnie there. I got my front and sideskirts off them. He should sort you out with a spoiler like the one u had.

Some rustproofing or just simple hammerite paint should sort you out with regards to rusting. On the other hand if you're going for a different custom spoiler try a dude called "Regin" in luqa. Mobile number: 99426136.

hope this helps.

Matt

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links