Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 Gt Turbo Rev3

dudeone

Hi,

So I have decided on the model and ive sorted out a reasonable ins quote £492.50 all I need now is the car.

Basically I have my own to sell which is always a pain in the back side, so I am looking to do a P/X or direct swap with it.

I need :help: has anyone spotted an MR2 that fits my bill in any garages if so please let me know the garages name and if poss a tell number so I can get in contact.

I am looking for one in Black, Blue or Silver and preferably STD as possible, upto the £5500 price range.

Thanx

Dave

Enlarge 1994 TOYOTA MR2 GTS Turbo (Revision 3)

2 Doors, Manual 5 speed, Coupe, Petrol, 42,000 miles, Red. Air-Conditioning, Anti-Lock Brakes, Central Door Locking, Electric Adjustable Mirror, Heated Rear Screen, In Car Entertainment, Manual Transmission, Power-Assisted Steering, Rear Spoiler, Rev Counter, ABS, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Alloy wheels, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Air conditioning, Power assisted steering. ( Revision 3 ) Years Tax and MOT £4,595.

Home RunDealer's Website Dealer's Location

Tel: 01932 852959

Distance: 24 miles

Price: £4,595

--------------

TOYOTA MR2 TURBO, new stock,

we have new cars just arrived, rev 2,3 & 5, eight in stock, various specs and colours in T/bar & leather, all are in excellent condition with very low miles and come with 12 months MOT & 6 months Tax, for full details look at our website, priced from. £4,750 . . www.nvi.uk.com.

-----------

1994 TOYOTA MR2 GTS Turbo (Revision 3)

2 Doors, Manual 5 speed, Coupe, Petrol, 41,000 miles, Black. Air-Conditioning, Anti-Lock Brakes, Central Door Locking, Electric Adjustable Mirror, Heated Rear Screen, Immobilizer, In Car Entertainment, Manual Transmission, Power-Assisted Steering, Rear Spoiler, Rear Wash/Wipe, Rev Counter, Tax, ABS, Alloy wheels, CD, Electric windows. 1 Year's Tax and MOT. Excellent Condition. £5,295.

Price: £5,295

--------------------

1995 N Reg TOYOTA MR2 2000 cc GT Turbo,

2 Doors, Manual, Coupe, Petrol, 69,000 miles, Blue, Manual, AirCon / Climate, Alarm / Immobiliser, alloys, CD Player, Central Locking, Electric Windows and Mirrors, PAS, Imported., AMAZINGLY QUICK. Web: www.bristolimportcentre.co.uk. E-mail: bristolimport@bristolimport.f9.co.uk. £5,995.

Bristol Import CentreDealer's Website Dealer's Location

Tel: (0117) 9585588

Distance: 77 miles

Price: £5,995

l----

the last one deos look nice ;)

hope that helps

good luck ;)

that blue one deos looks well nice

remember they need a cambelt change at 60k and it can cost about £300

Edited by jdbecks

good luck ;)

that blue one deos looks well nice

Wow thats a :crybaby: price best make sure any MR2's that are neer that mileage have been done.

Yeh the blue one looks the mutts nutts, does the second from last one have a website at all mate???

Been on the NVI site as they have a few arriving all with low mileage and good prices I am so tempted but the NVI do not take P/X's

"1994 TOYOTA MR2 GTS Turbo (Revision 3)

2 Doors, Manual 5 speed, Coupe, Petrol, 41,000 miles, Black. Air-Conditioning, Anti-Lock Brakes, Central Door Locking, Electric Adjustable Mirror, Heated Rear Screen, Immobilizer, In Car Entertainment, Manual Transmission, Power-Assisted Steering, Rear Spoiler, Rear Wash/Wipe, Rev Counter, Tax, ABS, Alloy wheels, CD, Electric windows. 1 Year's Tax and MOT. Excellent Condition. £5,295.

Price: £5,295"

rear wash wipe???? WTF is that all about?? :ffs:

just look on autotrader for yourself. :)

Shaff: beats me :wacko: i dont see the point in the rear demister personally, as it's quicker just to wipe it :rolleyes: :D

Shaff: beats me  :wacko:  i dont see the point in the rear demister personally, as it's quicker just to wipe it :rolleyes: :D

true :D

why are you selling your tubby for?

lol, true that.

i was in my mates supra tt on the weekend and it definitely doesnt stick to the corners as well as the mr2 and although just as fast as the mr2, the feeling of speed is somewhat less :(

we were doing 165 down a private road a few months back and it seemed more like 120 or something :D

it's more the fact that my 2 is, well at the moment over the 300bhp

and it's insane to drive, driving the Supra is more sedated compared to that :D

I shall be practising very hard with the cornering, It Will be on par with the MR2; "one day" :P

Depends where you take it ;)

I sent a mate around to a mechanic I use (ex MrT) and got his done for near to half that :)

Hi,

Well just back from Distinctive cars in York where I took my first test drive of a MR2 GTS Turbo and I have to say :eek::drool::thumbsup: I loved it, I took out a Rev 2 motor and had a play, my don’t they shift... :thumbsup:

So I now know why you lot go on about em.. Ive had a few quick cars and I have a Yamaha Fazer 1,000 but the MR2 is something else talk about a mad machine I want one NOW. :drool::wub:

So now ive been bitten I have placed my car in the Autotrader stuck leaflets on the inside of her and advertised it in all the free ads.

As mentioned I took out the Rev2 but I am looking to get a Rev3 can anyone tell me is there much of a difference in performance and handling as the Rev2 went and handled really well.

Dave

Ask bibbs where he got his from, I cannot remember the site but they have loads or mr2's  :thumbsup:

www.mr2-direct-imports.co.uk ..

Ask bibbs where he got his from, I cannot remember the site but they have loads or mr2's  :thumbsup:

Looking them up now cheers

There quite expensive for what you get fella. Julian is a nice guy and all, but I have heard some horror stories from some of the guys on IMOC.

Mine is crying out for you.....I can hear it...Dave DAVE :D

There quite expensive for what you get fella. Julian is a nice guy and all, but I have heard some horror stories from some of the guys on IMOC.

Mine is crying out for you.....I can hear it...Dave DAVE :D

Hi Hedgehog Dodger,

Ive just checked out their website and they seem to be about and grand to a grand and a half more than any other importer :blink: :( cant see me using them

Got to say your motor sounds the mutts nutts but I am really wanting a STD one in Black or Blue, sorry mate.

Dave

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links