Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Kevin!

earpl

Yep, this will fit a T-Sport I have seen alot of the cars in the Japanese mags with these fitted. I had one on my Supra pretty nifty bit of kit for drag racing with the shift light function.

HTH

Kevin

http://www.envyperformance.com/index.cfm?f...Product_ID=1042

dude will this go on a yts?? if you can help you'd be a star (will save makin own :) ) cheers pal

Kevin!!Can u tell me if u have a turbo upgrade for the 2sz-fe engine?Or if its possible to make one?

Yep, this will fit a T-Sport I have seen alot of the cars in the Japanese mags with these fitted. I had one on my Supra pretty nifty bit of kit for drag racing with the shift light function.

HTH

Kevin

thats what she's wanted for :), driven right the yts can 0-60 in 8.34secs (best we've got), but getting the gear change is the key, and one of these will help a lot. it will also make it safer as i wont have to take my eyes off the track :) next month though :)

Just a quick question. How does the device know when the optimum shifting point on your car is? Do you need to set it yourself or something? And if so how would you know where the optimum is yourself?

Hehe .. sorry .. thats a bit more than one question :lol:

Good question!! You do actually set the shift points yourself! I suppose its trial and error. At least you will have lots of fun testing it out. :yes:

The only way to tell for sure would be to dyno the car and see where the power curve begins to die off in each gear. I am sure there will be a dyno chart on the net some where :hokus-pokus:

HTH

Kevin

Just a quick question. How does the device know when the optimum shifting point on your car is? Do you need to set it yourself or something? And if so how would you know where the optimum is yourself?

Hehe .. sorry .. thats a bit more than one question  :lol:

can we use PM's and the good old dog and bone for enquirys like this please <_< instead of starting new topics.....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links